Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

WHat did you do in your cb7 today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 809king View Post
    ^^ lmao

i installed a 95 ex oem lip on my cb
    i did that a couple weeks ago i love the way they look!

Comment

Making the long trip from Tn to florida, so she is piled full of furniture, my pc and clothes right now. o.o But hey....right now it LOOKS like I have a drop!

1992 Lx Sedan, b18 obd1 swap (swaping trans)
      1993 Ex Sedan, f23 sohc vtech swap (totaled by an excursion )
      1991 Ex Coupe (New Daily Driver)
      1984 300zx Turbo (drift car)

Comment

drove it to work then gonna fill up the gas tank, she's nearly on empty
        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

put the cover all the way back on her, then stared at her out of depression as i backed outta my drive way in the subie

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

Drove to friends house, got gas, bought a 40 of mickeys, came home

Comment

Installed new jvc radio I got for Christmas.

Comment

drove to this salvage yard, only to find out that they were closed

took off my ugly ass hubcaps... and attempted to take off a fender, only to find out i didnt have the right tool to do it. ( 10 mm socket )

Comment

put my new window regulator in!! no more trash bag over the window
                  WHITEONWHITE

Comment

slid like a heavily lubricated condom into a snow bank

Comment

I vacuumed my car! lol

Comment

Went to get 2 blunts and a pack of newport.

Comment

took it to work and back.

Comment

i set my alarm off like 5 times at random times and had my neighbor come to my house and told me something was seriously wrong with my car. lol thats wat bordum does to u.

Comment

went to the j/y today for some parts ,but only got an tire . then took some pix with an couple more coupes

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

watched my car sit in my driveway cause its winter and i dont want to drive her

^^MY OLD RIDE
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Working...
                                X