Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new batch of decals are on the way. If you're waiting for decals, please be patient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can order them in the store.

Comment

Cool. I wasn't sure if they were available at this time

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

yep. Still available. I actually have one order that I need to send out ASAP... I tend to slack on sending the damn things!
        If the software says they're sold out, let me know and I'll fix it. I have plenty of stock.

I also have shirts in everything but Medium. S, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL. The store only lists M and L. If anyone is interested in shirts, just contact me directly.

Comment

Can you make bigger decals? I wanted to buy some but they look so tiny lol
          1991 cb7 daily driver and huge project

http://s1117.photobucket.com/user/pu...tml?sort=3&o=1

Comment

Here ya go deev:

Black over white. Man these have lasted forever!!!! 8 years to be exact.

Last edited by djcaz_aom; 01-05-2015, 09:57 PM.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
            JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

I thought I was the only one that layered them!
              building the accord december 2014 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Triple color is nice.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by purplebomb View Post
                  Can you make bigger decals? I wanted to buy some but they look so tiny lol
                  I don't make them. I could order a one-off decal for you, but it would be very expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    I thought I had more decals, but apparently what I had was a bunch of CD5tuner.com decals that nobody wants!

I've ordered more decals, and I should have them shortly. I have 3 orders pending right now. Nobody provided their username, so I can't PM anyone directly... so hopefully, if you're waiting on a decal order, you see this. I apologize for the delay!
                    Where i can get 2 CB7 TUNER decals?

Comment

From me. I currently have black in stock. Waiting for more white to be made. If you want black, send me $5 via Paypal to deevergote@comcast.net. Be sure to include your username here and your correct mailing address. If you want white, you'll have to wait until they come in. Keep an eye on my signature. I'll announce their availability there when they come in.

Comment

Working...
                      X