Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

who makes valves for the f-series??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who makes valves for the f-series??

..or what valves interchange so that i can look for them for my build...
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

For stainless valves only KMS makes them.

Ferrea makes valves for the F22B2 and B1 BUT the B2 intake side ones are smaller.

The B1 valve face is the same size as the f22a but I didnt get a chance to look into weather or not the length of the stem is the same as the f22a.

Comment

f22parts.com has some. I dont know if they are of the performance level you want though.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

completly forgot about kms.. thanks bruno. any one else make valves for the f22a??
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

does bisimoto not have valves for the f22? what about crower?

My Members Ride Thread
          Originally posted by deevergote
          You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

i looked at bisimoto..they dont and niether does crower...
            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Why do you need new valves? OEM should be fine for your build.
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I would call Bisimoto, they would def. be able to help you. Are you looking to oversize? Replace? What are you looking to do?

Comment

http://www.f22parts.com/parts_page_cylinderhead.htm

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                    Why do you need new valves? OEM should be fine for your build.
                    mine got moisture on them and are now rusted to hell and back...i figure i might as well get +1mm larger valves for more airflow too...
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

but does anyone know what song that is thats playing on this page???

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=91030 <--MY RIDE!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140230 <--MY ongoing ENGINE BUILD!..

Comment

Originally posted by vinbon63 View Post
                        f22parts.com has some. I dont know if they are of the performance level you want though.
                        f22parts.com has +1mm sized valves.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

when using +1mm valves, what kind of prep work do you need to do to your head? or are they a direct replacement?

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92 View Post
                            when using +1mm valves, what kind of prep work do you need to do to your head? or are they a direct replacement?
                            i am pretty sure the seats need to be enlargened a little bit.
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
                              completly forgot about kms.. thanks bruno. any one else make valves for the f22a??
                              Originally posted by vinbon63 View Post
                              f22parts.com has +1mm sized valves.
                              Those are about the only places you can get valves. F22 parts just completely sucks. They are over priced and worthless for most things.

KMS is ok with customer service but certain parts does NOT fit the f22a motors dispite what they list.

If you need bronze valve guides no one will ever make the right ones for the f22A you either have to get them custom cut or get really lucky and source an OEM source that makes them in bronze.

Run the numbers of the F22B1 valve sizing from Ferrea and compare them to the F22A and check if they are the same. They were the same on paper a while ago but I never bother to order to find out for myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X