Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    www.cb7tuner.com
    this is red

Yes. I'm that anal.
    Omg, I can barely tell
    I'm faster then a prius

Comment

I will likely forget I read this, and think it's red like always. Just saying
      ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Originally posted by cb7 calling View Post
        I will likely forget I read this, and think it's red like always. Just saying
        Me too. I just can't accept this shift in reality.
        I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Originally posted by GTRON View Post
          Omg, I can barely tell
          lol, theres a difference?
          Originally posted by wed3k
          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I know this may be a regional thing but here goes...

Summer is definitely here in Phoenix and while I chill off at the mall it's already 108F!

So as the wife shops I just had an epiphany. How about a windshield sun shade?

Not one of those cheesy throw always but a primo quality version like I've see from CoverCraft. Best of all it would provide a reasonably large canvas for the "CB7" logo.

If all else fails what about one of those spinner gadgets should be cheap enough to stick a logo on...
            Last edited by hiptech; 06-03-2017, 11:37 PM.
            My Collection:
            93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
            00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
            04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

I'll make cb7tuner ratcheting wrenches and call them fidget spinners!

The sun shade is a good idea.

Comment

I'll make cb7tuner ratcheting wrenches and call them fidget spinners!

The sun shade is a good idea.
                You know what... the thumb ratchets are not a bad idea!
                Last edited by hiptech; 06-03-2017, 07:09 PM.
                My Collection:

Comment

The sun shade's actually a really good idea. It's good advertising. Imagine being the owner of a tired 90-93 Accord that's got problems you want to fix (these cars are still everywhere, after all), or you're a kid with your first car that you're wanting to make look cool. You're walking through the parking lot at the grocery store and spot a nicely modified, or well-kept stock Accord with this website in big letters across the windshield. It'd be easy to pull out your phone for a quick photo and look into it later.

Don't just use the simple sticker text either. See about incorporating that image at the top of this website, with the front end of the car to make it more obvious what the site's for, for people who wouldn't know that their car even has a chassis code. Civics and Integras of this vintage still have a massive following, so there's always hope that we can slowly bring more attention to Accords and maybe even pick this place back up again, especially considering that by modern standards the CB is no longer all that heavy!

I would definitely buy one.
                  Last edited by CyborgGT; 06-04-2017, 03:40 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Using the image at the top is a great idea. It's artistic enough that it's appealing to look at, but still makes it fairly clear what a CB7 is (at least once you make the connection between that image and the car in which it's displayed!) Then I could add the "1990-1993 Honda Accord Enthusiast Community" or something like that underneath.

I just looked up a few websites that offer such things. I swear, anything that looks decent has a minimum order of 50 pieces! If I can find some place that will do a run of 10 or 20, it might happen.

Comment

Using the image at the top is a great idea. It's artistic enough that it's appealing to look at, but still makes it fairly clear what a CB7 is (at least once you make the connection between that image and the car in which it's displayed!) Then I could add the "1990-1993 Honda Accord Enthusiast Community" or something like that underneath.

I just looked up a few websites that offer such things. I swear, anything that looks decent has a minimum order of 50 pieces! If I can find some place that will do a run of 10 or 20, it might happen.
                      On stuff like that you could see if you could get people to commit tobuy them before the order is placed, you never know you might actually have 50 people wanting them.Shift Knobs sound like a good idea to me, i have bought custom Billiards knob before
                      [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Though I'd be careful not to go too high since the tint band at the top of windshield might obscure the artwork...
                        My Collection:

Comment

^ When he said, "using the image at the top," we're referring to the image at the top of this website, not necessarily placing an image at the top of the sun shade.

This thing:

How much do these quality shades typically cost? I'm seeing $50-60 in a quick search? Not sure how a custom group buy project would affect that price. Like Crankshaft is saying, getting an early survey on commitment would be smart. It would probably take advertising the group buy in multiple areas of the forum to get enough attention, though. We've got at least about fifteen people that are interested enough in CB7T-branded product to post in this thread, that's not bad!
                          Last edited by CyborgGT; 06-04-2017, 04:34 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Thanks... please disregard
                            My Collection:

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                              ^ When he said, "using the image at the top," we're referring to the image at the top of this website, not necessarily placing an image at the top of the sun shade.

This thing:

How much do these quality shades typically cost? I'm seeing $50-60 in a quick search? Not sure how a custom group buy project would affect that price. Like Crankshaft is saying, getting an early survey on commitment would be smart. It would probably take advertising the group buy in multiple areas of the forum to get enough attention, though. We've got at least about fifteen people that are interested enough in CB7T-branded product to post in this thread, that's not bad!
                              I've found between $8 and $60 a piece. The smallest order quantity I've found so far has been 25 pieces, which might be doable. If it happens, it would likely be a group buy situation. I don't have the money to front the cost initially, unfortunately (I did that with the shirts, back when I was making good money... but those days are in the past, sadly!)
                              Many companies seem to require a 50 piece minimum order. I don't imagine we'd have 50 people interested right off the bat (if ever.) I'll keep poking around and see what I can find. If I can find a decent deal for a reasonable number, it could probably work.
                              I'd also have to factor in the cost of shipping. I can't make them too expensive, or nobody would be interested at all.

Comment

This goes on the inside of the window??

I vote for some form of fabric cover. Like headrests covers or rear middle arm rest covers (w/ drink holes) that has the cb7tuner.com stitching. Classy and unique.

Comment

Working...
                                X