No announcement yet.

djcaz_aom : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! She's definitely going to be a screamer! Looks great!
    1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic

Comment

Hot damn Alex, looking good man!

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Wow, didn't see this one before. Super cool dual throttle bodies! I would love to do something like that one day!
        Bought from: Night Wolf, bassrock234, sonikaccord, 904drACCORDMANG

92 Accord, F23a franken-engine, N/A forever.

Comment

That's such a top notch setup you're running there. The hood looks good too. It will be awesome to see it all together.

Comment

I'm checking in to see what updates you have. It's been a minute, so I know you've done something!

Now that I am pulling my motor, I will be contacting you about a serious dual TB intake proposal to your shop. I am taking a similar motor build route as we speak, and doing all the research.

One thing I have heard that concerned me is the high risk of detonation, extreme engine knock, and pinging with compression ratios as high as yours measured on your build (13:1). From what I've heard, even 100 octane will not be enough to eradicate it at such high compression. Is this your understanding of the situation as well?
            *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
            ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
            ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
            "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
            Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
            The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
            Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Yeah, that's a beautiful engine. I hope he got it driving.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
                I'm checking in to see what updates you have. It's been a minute, so I know you've done something!

Now that I am pulling my motor, I will be contacting you about a serious dual TB intake proposal to your shop. I am taking a similar motor build route as we speak, and doing all the research.

One thing I have heard that concerned me is the high risk of detonation, extreme engine knock, and pinging with compression ratios as high as yours measured on your build (13:1). From what I've heard, even 100 octane will not be enough to eradicate it at such high compression. Is this your understanding of the situation as well?
                Everything is dependant on the tune. I run 93 octane and everything is fine.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Well that is certainly good news! I'll have to research how much advanced timing is recommended for such high compression NA builds, as well as everything else involved. I have a great tuner hookup at Blacktrax, but I need to know as well for tweaking later on, if necessary.

Anyways, thanks for stopping in, and I will PM you today about what I meant by "serious dual TB intake proposal to your shop."
                  *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                  ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                  ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                  "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                  Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                  The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                  Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Working...
                  X