who would of thought, holy man loves guns jk bro
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
      Did somebody say guns...lol......I like the real ones

...anyone one of you guys collect guns?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

lol

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post

i would but i have young ones around. BB guns is the closest ill get. i might get a 9mm later once i get into my new house.

Comment

i wish, i would have a lil bit of everything. i had a 9mm an a sawed off when i was in high school, but i was in secret thngs lmfao
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

i wish, i would have a lil bit of everything. i had a 9mm an a sawed off when i was in high school, but i was in secret thngs lmfao

I still got a 9mm and a 20 gauge pistol grip...no secret things homie..all legal....lol

Thats only part of my arsenal....I am looking for a good deal on a AR-15 if anybody out there got one for sale!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

I still got a 9mm and a 20 gauge pistol grip...no secret things homie..all legal....lol

Thats only part of my arsenal....I am looking for a good deal on a AR-15 if anybody out there got one for sale!
              arent AR-15s auto? and if they are arent they illegal in the states?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                arent AR-15s auto? and if they are arent they illegal in the states?
                No sir...they can be made fully auto though

Comment

fuck 9mm. i roll .45 lol thats all we own in my house. when i hit someone they goin down in the first shot
                  ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Court said I'm not allowed to own a gun.. Who knew it was illegal to shut a gun in your front porch. Lol jk

but I do need a gun, you know since I live in the hood and all. Lol

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                      Court said I'm not allowed to own a gun.. Who knew it was illegal to shut a gun in your front porch. Lol jk

but I do need a gun, you know since I live in the hood and all. Lol
                      lmao. asian dude thinks he lives in da ho0d. lulz....

Comment

Keep in touch....looks like we will be meeting up on the 27th
                        Yessir.............I'll be rolling into Greensboro between 10-11am and I'll hit you up when I get there homie.
                        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

bout to go out and install my new shift boot. just waiting on a certain part to come thru the mail so i can get started on the project.

Comment

WHAT!

I thought you northerners worked right thru the snow

ok tony im doing my tranny swap this wekend if we dont get anymore snow . installing an h22 auto and maybe an a6 im on an a1 .lets see what i can get out of this one . lol. the bad part is im from further south than you lol

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              lmao. asian dude thinks he lives in da ho0d. lulz....
                              im not the Asian dude, and i do live in the hood. my place use to be a crack house because for the first couple of months we lived there we had crack heads coming and knocking on our door looking for the people who use to live there. lol but i do mean that in the most serious positive way.

Hell i saw some fat lady get hit with the stun gun right up the street, bitch fell like a tree............... IT WAS AWESOME! LOL

Under Ground Society

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                                Yessir.............I'll be rolling into Greensboro between 10-11am and I'll hit you up when I get there homie.
                                cool. well like i said if yall dont mind me tagging along.

Under Ground Society

Comment

Working...
                                X