what happened to me at local Cumberland farms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    If he tried to hit your cap and ended up smacking you in the face... and you shot him... you'd end up in jail. Agreed, firearms are good for defending yourself against serious threats, but this guy was hardly that.
    You may be in jail overnight, but I don't think you have to have a gun pointed at you before YOU can use a gun in self defense. Any form of immediate physical threat is just cause to draw, warn, and if they advance shoot. At least in SC this is how the CCW law is setup.
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

That's some crazy shit! It sounds like the guy was some seriously bad tempered old prick! ....but you must be one huge dude to be able to lift and choke slam 300lbs with one hand.

Comment

If he tried to hit your cap and ended up smacking you in the face... and you shot him... you'd end up in jail. Agreed, firearms are good for defending yourself against serious threats, but this guy was hardly that.
        Unless you live in Florida.

Too soon?! BWHAHA
        Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo View Post
          That's some crazy shit! It sounds like the guy was some seriously bad tempered old prick! ....but you must be one huge dude to be able to lift and choke slam 300lbs with one hand.
          I was thinking this too. I also thought the Op was going to slam the milk into the side of his face.

Comment

Milk, it does a body good.
            92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
            2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

300lbs is a BIG dude... I doubt he was that big! With leverage, though, tossing a bigger dude by the neck isn't all that difficult. It's more like knocking him over, but the same result is accomplished.

When i was younger, I was afraid of going underwater (well, not really afraid, but I seriously hated it... still don't like it.) Two of my friends tried to dunk me, and I tossed them both at the same time. Both were bigger than me.

Comment

Our body can do incredible things when adrenaline kicks in! I've heard stories locally of 2 teen boys lifting a tractor off their dad after it rolled over on top him....probably 1,000+ lbs of lifting!! So yeah, I can see being able to throw a big fella around.
                My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

yeah im not that big but i am 230 and i lift weights at home on the regular.o and i wasnt like hangin him up in the air for like 5 mins..it was breff put he was deff in air by like a foot or more befor i put him down in to the washer fluid.

my new turbo build

Comment

totally press charges

make claims that your scared for your life to go back to that store and its caused you severe emotional trauma and stress.
                    ..[CB7][STAR]..
                    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
                      totally press charges

make claims that your scared for your life to go back to that store and its caused you severe emotional trauma and stress.
                      lol. & every time you hold milk you get violent flashbacks.

Comment

Agreed, this case a firearm was unnecessary but it could have escalated or the guy could have found a weapon. He obviously wanted a fight and a 200-300lb guy is going to have an advantage against someone smaller.

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
                        You may be in jail overnight, but I don't think you have to have a gun pointed at you before YOU can use a gun in self defense. Any form of immediate physical threat is just cause to draw, warn, and if they advance shoot. At least in SC this is how the CCW law is setup.
                        Nah, it wouldn't be necessary in this case. I just meant that people like him who get asshurt over mundane things like getting cut off. Some people are more extreme than this guy.
                        My Car
                        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

That's true, I suppose. My decision to wear a bulletproof vest to work was actually cemented by that psycho cop I ran into. It occurred to me that he was insane enough to chase me down (after HE cut ME off!)... he probably had a loaded firearm at his side, and who knows if he'd have been crazy enough to use it! Then again, I'd probably not have been saved by a vest if he shot me in my car... but still... I could run into psychos anywhere.

Comment

That's true, I suppose. My decision to wear a bulletproof vest to work was actually cemented by that psycho cop I ran into. It occurred to me that he was insane enough to chase me down (after HE cut ME off!)... he probably had a loaded firearm at his side, and who knows if he'd have been crazy enough to use it! Then again, I'd probably not have been saved by a vest if he shot me in my car... but still... I could run into psychos anywhere.
                            Damn Deeve you wear a vest to work? I hope your gettin compensated for your high risk job!
                            Ive seen people call you an internet thug, but i didnt know you were a gangster

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187851
                            sold to: cb7rush\h22-accord\Luis\BurtonRiderT6
                            bought from:jokerxfn-tommi-'93cb7ex

Comment

It's interesting because most who carry a weapon don't wear a vest. Action>reaction so if you REALLY want to defend your life, a vest is imperative.

I'm not sure if you have one yet but if not, look into the stabbings in your area. If they're high, go for a stab proof vest rather than bullet proof.
                              My Car
                              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I spent the extra $75 for a level IIIA vest that is also stab-proof. I actually do run a higher risk of being stabbed at my job than shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X