It's been a while.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a while.

It's been quite a while since I've done anything on here substantial, been superbusy for the last few months with other commitments, Haven't even had much of a chance to Login as of the last few weeks.

I know there is a few here that already know, but there is alot that don't, So thought I should let everyone know.

I've taken on a new Job with Honda New Zealand.
    I've moved from being a Technician on the floor (Some already know but I was also Technician of the year in 2013) to Being the Technical Coordinator for Honda New Zealand.

Has been a big change to my Routine, lifestyle, and generally myself.
    I've only been in the job 2 weeks and honestly I'm Neck deep in it at the moment, but I will pull myself up as I learn new things, and hope I can TRY (If the info still exists) bring some new/solid technical info back to CB7Tuner.

Just thought I'd share with everyone the reason for my absence from this place as of late.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

I knew you worked for Honda I just didn't know what your title was. I hope it all goes as easily as possible with your new position!

Comment

Welcome back Colin.
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Congrats on the new position, and a NICE gig to say the least man! Wow ..
        Cool, we now have a Honda Rocket Scientist amongst us ..
        And welcome back dood ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Welcome Back Sir!

I am doing my Best AAaron Lewis Impression right *Sings It's Been awhile*
          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

There hasn't been much to do around here lately anyway!

Hopefully you'll still have time for us!
            I know I said it already, but congrats! It's pretty awesome that you're moving up in the company!

Comment

That's awesome! I, too, had no idea what position you had. I'm super excited for this new phase in your life! Great work!
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
              X