• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id pay off my moms house
    buy her a LR4 (her dream vehicle)
    fix up the cb
    buy an S550 for a dd
    Send everyone here $200 for gas and have a mega meet slap dab in the middle of the US, that way its equal. & if you guys dont come, I want my money back.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
    Bought from: ChampCoupe
    Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Buy a decent home in a nice neighborhood
      Buy a Mercedes C350 coupe
      give my mom 15 million

wait...

Buy a Ferrari California
      a yacht
      an HTC ONE X lol
      import a CB7 like this

http://exchange.goo-net.com/usedcars...002/index.html

or a really nice Japanese Ford Explorer (GEN 1)

http://exchange.goo-net.com/usedcars...012/index.html

THEN

call it a day....
      Last edited by ThatOneAccord; 06-16-2012, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Move to Italy, buy a Villa.
        Buy a Ferrari FF and a 456 Spider, oh and a scooter.
        Live the simple life.

Comment

I'd buy a big boat with hoes...

YOLO!
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I'd take phatdoughnut on a trip with me.
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

HOnestly If I won 50 mill I would open up a couple of resturants a cb7 shop and srt4 shop and an evo shop. Every year I would donate and feed the poor and open up more businesses towards people who are homeless and create businesses towards trucking companies. The business shops I would open up would be spectacular and unique and more affordable.

Comment

I'd take fatboy with me and cruise the world banging all the slutty whores. YOLO
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

If i won the lottery, i'd invest half of the cash option and then go do things that i have always wanted to do but first i have to complete my BS in science.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                    The very first thing is thank God, and then call all of my lawyers (personal injury, wills and estates, criminal, and tax), and my colleagues who know the ins and outs of investing (you have to be careful where you put money these days). I'm putting money up the right way. Next I would have a family meeting at The Outback Steakhouse. Sure we could go to Morton's or The Capital Grill, but I really don't want to over do it. We'll all eat good and I'll lay down some ground rules for us not to loose focus (everyone will get a fair and generous share). Next, order of events (not in chronological or numerical; it'll just happen when it happens):

...Donate to a few precincts/municipalities in major cities.
                    ...Contact some old associates from The Hood, and put them on the payroll just in case (got to have people around to guard this and that).
                    ...Donate to some churches that I am fond of.
                    ...Donate to a few recreational centers for under-privileged inner city youth.
                    ...Donate to AIDS/HIV research, herpes research, and cancer research.
                    ...Buy my mom (even though she's irritating, she's still mom) a Lexus LS 460 and a house.
                    ...Buy me a house (5 beds, 3.5 bath, 18 car garage (Rowed 6 x 3)), and a few other flats in the States. Also, buy some property to rent out. "..."a life like Grand Theft Auto, ***** PSP..." So what... That's part of my personality.
                    ...Travel.
                    ...Finish school ending up with a MBA from Wharton and a Master's in Engineering from Cal Tech. I'd also take some classes at Cornell and MIT; definitely not forgetting about Penn State and Howard University.
                    ...Begin networking to help finance my own car manufacturing company. It may take a whole lot of loans, but we'll get there.
                    ...Car List (all approximate spending values): It may change from time to time. BLUE = Stays in collection. YELLOW = May upgrade to new design model when it comes out.

1. 1941 Willy's Coupe w/ a Blown Chevy 502. = $75,000.
                    2. 1966 Chevy II w/ a worked 350 for street/strip. = $15,000.
                    3. 1967 Ford Mustang (Shelby GT 500). = $25,000.
                    4. 1969 Chevy Camaro SS (Pro Touring) w/ a fuel injected 427 (probably a LS7). = $25,000.
                    5. 1993 Honda Accord Coupe EX or SE, manual (decked out). = $10,000 = DAILY DRIVER (M, W, F).
                    6. 1995 Mazda RX-7. = $20,000.
                    7. 1995 Acura Legend LS Coupe, 6 speed. = $10,000 = DAILY DRIVER (T, TH).
                    8. 1996 Chevy Impala SS (if only you could see it now, you'd be impressed). X 3 (1 Black, 1 DGGM, and 1 DCM) = $50,000 = WEEKEND DRIVERS.
                    9. 2002 BMW M5. = $15,000.
                    10. 2003 BMW 330 Ci w/ sports package. = $15,000.
                    11. 2005 Ferrari 360 Modena, 6 speed. = $100,000.
                    12. 2005 Ferrari 360 Spider, 6 speed. = $100,000.
                    13. 2005 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale, F1 Shifting = $100,000.
                    14. 2006 Aston Martin Vanquish S. = $75,000.
                    15. 2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty. = $30,000.
                    16. 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago. = $150,000 or so (might go new ).
                    17. 2010 CLS 63 AMG. = $75,000.
                    18. 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8, manual. = $45,000.
                    19. 2011 GMC Yukon Denali XL. = Retail value (might lease).
                    20. 2011 Land Rover, Range Rover Sport. = Retail value (might lease) .
                    21. 2011 Chevy Express 2500 Cargo Van. = Retail vlaue (might lease).

OOPS: Forgot two of the most important cars of all (The Vettes), and a few others. I will buy them in their last year of production. Current years are posted.

22. 2011 Chevy Corvette Z06. = Retail value (buying).
                    23. 2011 Chevy Corvette ZR1. = Retail value (buying).
                    24. 2011 Volvo V50 = Retail value (might lease) = Because my uncle who passed really loved Volvo's, and I need a wagon in my collection.
                    25. 1999 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro, manual. = $15,000.
                    26. 2011 Lexus LS460 L AWD or LS600h L = Retail value (might lease).

I'd do other positive things too.

My son will be very well taken care of. *** VERY IMPORTANT***

Spending budget will follow soon to show that I can buy all of this, and still be very comfortable.

Budget:

Assuming taxes have been paid. If not, take out $5,000,000, and set aside for taxes (we will have a lot of tax write offs as well).
                    Cars, Yacht, and Motorcycles = $2,000,000.
                    Family = $7,000,000/15 people (I'm not sure who get's what chunks yet).
                    Totaling all donations = $6,000,000 (10% to the church(es), ummmmm).
                    Other non-included spending incidentals (lawyers, shopping, travel, other spending) = $2,000,000.
                    Homes and real estate (investments properties as well) = $5,000,000.
                    My Home (my design) = $500,000.
                    My fall back spots, 1 in each city (New York, Philadelphia, Miami, Los Angeles, Detriot, Chicago) = $1,500,000.
                    Homes in the nicer parts of certain big cities for rent = $3,000,000.
                    (Property taxes will be paid using rent collected, and I'll pocket whatever is left over. I'll just be glad having the equity/capital under my belt).
                    Other (travel, school, other expenses not counted for yet) = $3,000,000.
                    Invest properly = $20,000,000.
                    Following up.

I'm sure I would have made some additional money since this post; lots of it. I'm also sure that I would have got in on the Tesla IPO and a few others, and made a killing.

I most likely would have added a 2015 R1M to my collection as well as either an HP4 or S1000RR, an Aprilla RSV4, and an 1199 or 1299 Panigale.

Trust me, I'd be making money, paying taxes, and still being able to have fun.

I also have to go back and revamp everything to properly offset the taxes. After a $50M jackpot, I'd only come home with ~$27.5M. Time to revamp.
                    Last edited by Straight Success; 10-31-2015, 11:15 PM.
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

50 million would actually be probably more of a headache than anyone realizes as people would come out of the woodwork. For me it would be this:

- New house, nothing outlandish, but something that I could raise a family in with enough space for the vehicles. I've always liked Colonial style houses, maybe something with 3-4 bedrooms and a big family room for entertaining. I'd probably do a 3-car garage, but have the 3rd garage space in the back running perpendicular to the first two so it doesn't look super gaudy from the front. If there was a way to hide a barn in the back of the lot so it wouldn't be visible from the road, that would be key so I could store my cars without it looking outlandish.
                      - Beach house, because those are fun to have. The in-laws actually have a beach house which is the perfect setup. It's about a 3 minute walk to the beach, so that it never gets damaged in the storms. It's old, looks like 1975 in most rooms except the add-on, has floors that slope downhill, but is so perfect because you don't have to worry about getting sand anywhere. It's got plenty of parking, running water, a shower, and a kitchen. I want exactly that. Anything more than that is just wasteful. I mean, would it be cool, sure, but is it necessary, absolutely not. I think part of the allure of the beach house is that it's a bit run down.
                      - Pay off any remaining debts
                      - Help immediate family (my Mom, wife's parents and siblings) get set up
                      - College funds for the kids
                      - Enough cash in the bank to last the rest of my life with realistic spending and expectations (vacations, but nothing particularly lavish, basically living slightly above where I'm at now, but not dropping cash because I can...eff that new-money BS)
                      - Donate the rest to good causes, something like St. Jude's that help kids and families and whatnot.

Now on to the fun stuff:

Here's my lottery list for cars:

1. 1982 DeLorean DMC-12 with dealer optional side stripe. I've wanted a DeLorean since I was a kid. I know they're terrible, terrible cars, I don't care.

2. 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS6 in Fathom Blue. This would be my summer cruiser to head down the Cape with.

3. 1974 Porsche 914 2.0 - This is actually a photo of my Dad's from 1986. This would be at the beach house during the summer, slowly rusting away in the salt air. Luckily the New England beach season is only 3 months long.

4. 1998 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo 6MT Targa in Royal Sapphire. My dream tuner car and probably my normal weekend driver.

5. 1973 Ford XB Falcon GT Coupe - Mad Max Style. My car show car that I could geek out with. I'd love the irony of going grocery shopping with this.

6. 1998 Acura Integra Type-R in Championship White. I'd love to make that my HDPE vehicle as it's such a great handling car. It's fast enough to have fun, but not fast enough where I'd kill myself.

7. 1984-1989 Toyota 4Runner SR5 in Light Blue - I'd have an ARB and Cragar D-Windows on BFG AT's and call it done. My second beach vehicle. I'd lift of the rear canopy and enough the sun.

8. 2001 BMW M5 in LeMans Blue (Daily Driver). I'm not a BMW guy at ALL, but I can't deny that the E39 M5 might be the best all-around car ever created.

9. 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS in Green. I'm very on the fence about needing something this intense, but it might be fun to be a bit showy. That one may never happen.

10. A bunch of $$$ into my Tacoma. I love it to death, so why not add in a few more tricks.

Some day...some day.

Honestly, I think I'd rather win 1 million than 30 million if I had to choose. 1 million would probably be $400,000-$500,000. It would pay off my mortgage and truck payment as well as student loans for the wife. I would realistically trade my STi for the aforementioned Supra, purchase a new family vehicle, bank the rest and not stress about layoffs at work, ever. Obviously even if I only won $1,000,000, my family would have quite a nice Christmas that year.

Comment

Friend bought a 20$ scratch off card last month.. Won 10k. Gave me a few bucks... Bought rims for his car.. Paid bills.. He has a new born... Now he has 2 to 3k left. Give or take. I kno the first 5k went fast. Like poof. Gone.
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                          Friend bought a 20$ scratch off card last month.. Won 10k. Gave me a few bucks... Bought rims for his car.. Paid bills.. He has a new born... Now he has 2 to 3k left. Give or take. I kno the first 5k went fast. Like poof. Gone.
                          It's scary how fast money can move in the real world. I have put more through my credit cards (I pay in full, but love collecting the air miles / points / cash back) than I can even process these days.

I could easily drop $20,000 right now and not have a ton of things to show for it. I think that's one of the crazy signs of growing older. When you have your first job as a teenager, spending $10-20 isn't a huge deal, but you might think about it a bit. Anything over $50 is a big purchase. Spending $200 on a car part is a huge deal, and spending $1,000 feels like you're spending all the money.

Now that I'm a bit older, everything feels so shifted. Spending $1,000 hurts, but it's what spending $100-200 felt like when you're 16. It's wild how your priorities change, how you value things change, etc.

That being said, a good budgeting system and setting goals can really reap rewards. I always found with tight budgeting, you can stretch your money much further than you'd ever dream. I read a lot of self-help articles and just laugh because some of them are absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Budgeting and saving is what got me to California.
                            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I think of this weekly.

1. Go get a car, drive to airport.
                              2. Fly for a long time to different places.
                              3. Return, buy a house, and do what I do best.

Comment

Go to more school
                                Open up tuning and fabrication shop
                                Pay off vet bills
                                Get moms an awesome home in Arizona
                                Brewery

Comment

Working...
                                X