No announcement yet.

LosiRacer2 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This car is clean, and if you said you had the tail Tint on that long i wouldn't believe you Haha

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

What series tires are those, 60?
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I'm pretty sure they're 55 series.

Comment

Whats bro
          Im parting out a 93 EC Coupe lmk if you need anything
          NEW PSN
          H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
            This car is clean, and if you said you had the tail Tint on that long i wouldn't believe you Haha
            yep, it sure it from then. I put it on back in Nov' 06' and its still sticking. That 3M stuff is good high quality material.
            Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
            What series tires are those, 60?
            yea 55 series. They keep my speedo at the right calibration and give a pretty decent ride over bumpy roads, which was my main goal w/ these ITRs
            Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
            Whats bro
            Im parting out a 93 EC Coupe lmk if you need anything
            hmmmm, do you have the seat belt in maroon? Mine is getting kinda stuck in the cold. You pull it and it just stays out it doesn't retract sometimes.

member's ride thread
            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
            91 Accord SE 176k
            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

getting ready to put this baby in! :

M2B4 LSD trans....hopefully should be done by the end of today

Found it at ACE Japanese Engines in Santa Ana, CA w/ 45k miles and came w/ the old clutch, flywheel, intermediate shaft and all the sensors.
              Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 04:01 AM.

member's ride thread
              91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Hope everything went smooth with the swap

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                  Hope everything went smooth with the swap
                  Eh, as smooth as my car is used to LOL. Everytime I do something or change something on my car, I'm faced with resistance lol. Okay so the LSD M2B4 trans is IN! yeah!

But I ran into two problems:

1. The clutch fork that came w/ the LSD trans was bent, so we went to put in the trans w/ that fork, transferred everything over and was ready to bleed the slave again, when the freakin' clutch pedal felt hard as a rock! It wouldn't even move at all, or only with a lot of effort. So we had to take it ALL apart again, what took us about 3.5 hrs had to all be undone and redone just to replace that fork w/ the one from my old trans.

2. Once that was in, I decided to use the VSS that came w/ the LSD trans thinking it was low mileage (45k) and working, guess what....VTEC wouldn't engage and it limited my RPMs to 7k. So we also had to swap that VSS w/ the VSS from my old trans.

Also had to buy more Honda MTF, so that cost me more money since the trans had to come back out. Fuckin' A, well it cost me about 80 bucks more since my mech. had to do double the work. But its in there and Feels BETTER than ever. Shifts are WAY WAY smoother, it goes into gear a lot easier, doesn't pop out of third or grind third anymore and NO MORE BEARING NOISE! oh its such a pleasure driving it now. I havn't tested out the LSD yet since I had to lug a 100lb beat M2A4 tranny all the way home. But I'm so stoked to finally have it fixed and in.

member's ride thread
                  91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

What the hell! You got ITR's now!
                    Looks fuking awesome!
                    Hope you get the trans in, dont burns the tires to fast when ya do!
                    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                    Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                      What the hell! You got ITR's now!
                      Looks fuking awesome!
                      Hope you get the trans in, dont burns the tires to fast when ya do!
                      haha yeah and its so easy to...now that they both lock up and grip haha. But these ITRs make my accord feel like a go cart, so light and nimble.

member's ride thread
                      91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Nice transformation. All these people with the retrofitted headlights got me wanting to do mine. Mabey ill go snag a pair out the junk yard friday and find some projectors and play around this weekend.
                        How hard do you have to squeeze a baby to make baby oil?
                        H23 motor-H22 trans
                        Advance Auto Parts Retail Parts

Comment

love the car man!! i just bought my seattle silver coupe about a week ago...
                          wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Alright, lets see the knob in there.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                            Bought from: ChampCoupe
                            Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Originally posted by 91ExSedan View Post
                              Alright, lets see the knob in there.
                              Aight! haha lemme get some pics of it real quick. It actually feels nice and makes shifts quicker, Idk about when summer approaches, but now its perfect for this weather.

Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 04:02 AM.

member's ride thread
                              91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Just picked up a set of new wheels today: Prelude SE's

They came stock with the red painted insides from the factory. Came w/ 2 decent tires, a pair of Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires and 2 shitty tires.

I'm going to have to get them refinished though, since the car was originally from North Dakota, which means the roads were salted in the winter time. But I finally found these wheels! They're pretty rare I'd say.
                                Last edited by Losiracer2; 07-25-2015, 08:30 PM.

member's ride thread
                                91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Working...
                                X