Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just an idea I have been playing with, I don't really want to sell the CB after all I have done to her but I am getting old now (oldest one of the NW crew). I don't know call it a mid-life crisis?

Well that and my Dashboard now makes a vibrating sound. I guess it is only so since I fixed the Alt. belt squeak, something else had to start in.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

you are older than charlie alex? LOL sorry charlie.... is it something inside your dash or could it be the glove box?
      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
      Project 240SX
      Originally posted by chillin943
      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Is everyone selling their CB's?
        I'm selling mine for another one maybe lol.
        93 SE! But wtF? U guys givin up? Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
          you are older than charlie alex? LOL sorry charlie.... is it something inside your dash or could it be the glove box?
          No, it's not the glove. It's coming from around the RPM side if the dash cluster/vent/Vin location. Around that area of the dash.

I think I got Charlie by like a 3 months.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Comment

I think I have the same vibration.

Push up on the top of your cluster, see if that helps.

If it does, you can put some folded paper between the cluster and cluster bezel to stop the vibrations. lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I actually tried that to no avail. I think it's more around the little vent that defrosts the drivers window or the vin plate. It's like a plastic chirping/vibrating sound.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

Yeah, vibrations suck.
                So does having your temperature gauge go up and down with the throttle.

Comment

blown shocks suck...so does a sticky window regulator...and so does a window rattle. lol there is my addition to the vibration/rattle list

Comment

I also forgot to mention my hood rattles!
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Comment

hahaha youre guyses cars sucks I bet once I fix my motor something else will go wrong with it. I need to fix my window channels and such
                      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                        I bet once I fix my motor something else will go wrong with it.
                        auto tranny will take a dump
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

no I will be flushing my new one quite a few times so I don't think I will have problems.
                          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

^^^

thats pretty costly @ 7.98 a quart!
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

werd.
                              But hey ALex.
                              Here too.

Comment

So who knows how much it is to get an Oxygen Sensor replaced?
                                Or where is a good place to get my front lower balljoints done?
                                Also gonna get a windshield soon...I guess....
                                Also Any ideas on what might make my temp gauge go up and down with the throttle?
                                kind of weird.....

Comment

Working...
                                X