Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

vtec kick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh vtec it doesnt get anymore overrated than that

Comment

VTEC isn't overrated... just misunderstood.

Comment

lol @ in reverse video...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          VTEC isn't overrated... just misunderstood.
          good one.

Comment

People think VTEC is like turbo... all it does is widen the powerband. For what it is, it's great.

Comment

the funny part about the whole video was the fact that my wife just watched it with me without knowledge of the convo in this thread and said... WTF?? VTEC JUST KICKED IN REVERSE...I WONDER IF THEY GOT WHIPLASH...... i could not stop laughing at that........
              DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

Originally posted by MclovinRR View Post
                the funny part about the whole video was the fact that my wife just watched it with me without knowledge of the convo in this thread and said... WTF?? VTEC JUST KICKED IN REVERSE...I WONDER IF THEY GOT WHIPLASH...... i could not stop laughing at that........
                lmfao. so great.
                Originally posted by scudweiser
                once again people, need i remind you that there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom, and therefore women need not drive?

Comment

wow. If I was with a woman who knew that much about cars, my life would be complete!

Jealous,
                  Nurega
                  Last edited by Nurega; 05-27-2010, 01:59 PM.
                  Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                  2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                  2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                    wow. If I was with a woman who knew that much about cars, my life would be complete!

Jealous,
                    Sandeep
                    yeah its awesome.... we where just taking a drive the other day and this EF pulled up on me at the light... my wife looks at him and says...this is epic.... " That civic is effing sooo cool... i love how your car is low to the ground with that ricer ass fart can, that totally cool aluminum wing, and those steelies compliment that faded ass paint job so well, oh btw what motor u got under there??? (driver) LS ::rev,rev::..(wife) oh you hear that honey, the big bad rice king has a twin cam motor... probably super duper fast (her exact words)... lets see how that super fast integra motor goes up against a slow ass family car" dude laughs and says.. what a single cam accord/?? pfft... that thing will do the the 1/4 in like 35 sec...(some stupid number like that)... so she says to the ef driver... u win, i go with u... u lose u have to write on ur back window... i got beat by a family car.... so we went at it, and i took off, and he tried, and tried, and tried a little harder... theeeen did a u-turn and lost control and hit a pole....ouch... sux but so awesome..
                    DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
                      VTEC engagement is determined by engine temp, oil pressure, RPM and speed. So, no, VTEC doesn't engage in neutral as it needs an input from the VSS.
                      +1

Comment

yeah its awesome.... we where just taking a drive the other day and this EF pulled up on me at the light... my wife looks at him and says...this is epic.... " That civic is effing sooo cool... i love how your car is low to the ground with that ricer ass fart can, that totally cool aluminum wing, and those steelies compliment that faded ass paint job so well, oh btw what motor u got under there??? (driver) LS ::rev,rev::..(wife) oh you hear that honey, the big bad rice king has a twin cam motor... probably super duper fast (her exact words)... lets see how that super fast integra motor goes up against a slow ass family car" dude laughs and says.. what a single cam accord/?? pfft... that thing will do the the 1/4 in like 35 sec...(some stupid number like that)... so she says to the ef driver... u win, i go with u... u lose u have to write on ur back window... i got beat by a family car.... so we went at it, and i took off, and he tried, and tried, and tried a little harder... theeeen did a u-turn and lost control and hit a pole....ouch... sux but so awesome..
                        trash talking wife FTW!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X