Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 white 4do sleepa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and thanks for tha gauges ill get day time shot wen posible

Comment

LOL Instrument cluster reminds me of TRON!!

Lightcycles FTW!

Looks nice, especially white!

Drop a better engine in it, lose the cherry bomb put a quiet pipe on it, turbo it, then you might have more of a sleeper.

Upgrade the suspension too!

Comment

Hey tron was a good movie LMAO!

Comment

slam her and shell look a lot better

Comment

repainted front bumper and moldings and also added hood pins, thanks peace

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

added grill and painted it black

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

looks like the H is just floating. I like. Is the hood carbon fiber or just painted?

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Hondateck2010
                  Those are diffrent from the Autotechnic S7 gauges, I was going to get them but Never found a link to it so I got the AC ones. There diffrent because these have all the speeds unlike mines , heres a pic

what kinda of gauges are those ... they are pretty sick... i just have the simple reverse glow gauges.

Comment

Nice meter!!! How u make like this?? Or from others accord model??

Comment

those gauges are tight
                      REPPIN' THE DIRTY
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...27#post1570627

Comment

yea is that a real carbon fiberhood?
                        REPPIN' THE DIRTY
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...27#post1570627

Comment

cant be a sleeper if its not fast lol
                          1990 Frost White EX Coupe F23A1 - PART OUT
                          01 DC4

Comment

hey alot of updates guys, went to the junkyard and found me a new drivers side fender(witch the old one was rotted out) window (witch i didnt have one becuase of shattering my lasst one trying to fix it,), new window regulator all for 48 bukz damn good deal, i also got some gauges, air to fuel and a battery one. will be getting lowered by this week and rims are coming soon alzo. k thnaks guys let me know what you think

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

and no its not a carbon fiber hood guys just painted black with hood pins and the guages i got from a bud , they change colors and shit k peace guys thanks

Comment

I like those gauges alot. Paint the wheels you have. Unless you're mindset on something else.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X