Be Awesome

Comment

1. SEATBELTS must be worn at all time
        2. Wipe your feet off and bang em together before entering
        3. No smoking/drinking/drugs ever
        4. no eating messy food
        5. drinking is ok as ling as it has a screw on cap
        6. Don't touch the inside glass
        7. I like to take corners fast at times so dont whine my cars have been built for it
        8. You can pick the music, other then country and music with alot of language, if i feel like it ill switch it at any time.
        9. Keep you're feet on the floor
        10. No shouting out the window unless its someone we are looking for
        11. No sitting on the hood or trunk
        12. If you need to go to a specific place or make a emergancy pit stop tell me at least 5mins before hand.
        13. Only people who have driven a lowered car can drive the CB, the suby sits higher even though its got no wheel gap, so anyone can drive it.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

1.) Dont write on my paint when their is dew on it.... i dont want scratches on my paint, that looks like a 7yr old went to town...

2.) Dont lean on my car... ive had friends with there damm studded belts fuck my paint up..... its not a post or a seat lean on your own car

3.) Dont leave your trash in my car (mainly wifey) she is such a messy f'in chick she still doesn't listen

4.) If i let you drive, dont beat on my car unless i tell you too... and only if you have something to trade me if you brake it...

5.)If you have food in my car, dont be a slob or have a food fight in my car with rice (dont ask)

6.)Try to keep from putting muddy or dirty shoes on my seats

7.)No Fat chicks j/p but seriously i will scrape my exhaust not fun

8.)If i get stopped by the cops be respectful dont run your mouth to the popo's... they dont like it

9.) If you have drugs, weapons, or anything illegal before you get in my car please let me know before you get in

10.) Dont be a backseat driver... i like to take turns and am very aware of my surroundings... if you think you drive better then me, prove it

^^MY OLD RIDE
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post

5.)dont be a slob or have a food fight in my car with rice (dont ask)

1. Nobody drives this car except my dad, myself, and my best friend. This ban includes my mom (its IMPOSSIBLE to find that sweet-spot with the driver's seat/clutch rhythm again).

2. No food unless you're OCD like myself, or starving.

3. Water permitted, no sodas, nothing sugary.

4. NO TOUCHING THE WINDOWS! FACK!

5. Step ON the floormat covers, don't push them out of the way.

6. Kick shoes together before entering.

7. DON'T engage the parking brake when I'm driving (don't ask)

8. Seatbelts. I don't care if there are 6 people in the car. Put them on!

9. No demoralizing complaints about the car being ancient. It's a classic, mind you.
            Last edited by Nurega; 03-02-2010, 06:14 PM.
            Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
            2005 Acura TSX 6MT
            2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Great rules guys. If you haven't added more, members- please do so!!!!

life is good.

Comment

resurrected this from the dead. hopefully we'll get some fresh new rules posted.

life is good.

Comment

get in, shut up, dont touch anything... if your wearing a bra, show me ya titties
                  MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

mine are slightly different as i don't have my cb on the road.
                    must tell all mechanics this. i often even write it down.

no ashing out the window as leather seats have been burn't in other cars from the wind blowing ambers back in.
                    must use ashtray. no smoking if the car is stationary.

no rubbing the car especially when dusty. girls have got excited and rubbed their hand back and forth on my spoiler wtf!
                    it bothers me when people especially strangers wanna come talk to me and run their finger along the hood whilst walking up to me.
                    although i haven't prewarned you i won't speak to you.

no one can drive the car. have let this slide once or twice.
                    past experiance has shown me that people who borrow cars crash them and do skids.

don't move it til revs have dropped below 1300. if i see a mechanic put it straight into gear i won't ever go back.
                    no revving until temps have been up for 5 minutes. no shutting off if the idle is above 750.

also have to tell them it runs on 2 stroke and it will damage it if it doesn't get it. hopefully stops any joyriding.

no people so drunk they don't know what their doing or look tired/dizzy.

i will pick up randoms but they must pay me unless their attractive females.

no telling me how to drive or which direction to take. it will only make me drive like im testing out new sway bars.

no slamming doors. or leaving them open if you walk away.

no music for you if i leave you in the car unless its for a very short period.

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
                      girls have got excited and rubbed their hand back and forth on my spoiler wtf!
                      why do women always insist on muffing up or rubbing rear wings?! lame. i actually had some girl do this while hanging out in a parking lot one night with some buddies. i had my SVT contour at the time. the next day in the sun i found shitloads of microfine scratches all over it that i knew for a fact weren't there prior. needless to say i didn't speak much to the chick after that. plus she was loud and obnoxious. seems to be an ongoing trend with them.

life is good.

Comment

there arent much rules to my car
                        it goes on many smoke rides lol
                        1.) No one drives but me
                        2.) use the ashtray not window
                        3.) take trash with you
                        4.) if you have anything on you...it gets shared with me hahah
                        -Tyler

Comment

if your riding in my car you can listen to MY music, talk, and sit there until we reach the destination that is it. NOONE exept me can drive the car. and onli I am aloud to eat,drink and have anal explosions in the car thats what you get when you call shotgun in my car. i choose who sits up front.
                          92 Accord EX - SOLD

PSN: REDxMAN-_-

MR===>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146478

Comment

People who can drive my car are very limited. I'd say my dad... and Kelton... everyone else would be on a case by case.

Eating/drinking is ok just don't leave garbage and don't spill or I'll kill you.

DON'T TOUCH THE GLASSSSSSSS seriously that's the worst. If the windows are foggy when you get it just wait for the defroster lol.

Also, don't point when giving directions, that shit is annoying and no one except you knows where the fuck you're pointing. I hate that.

Edit/bonus: Don't lean on the fucking car, its very simple and seriously only douches do it. Go lean on your own car. Fresh black paint shows every scratch.
                            Last edited by F22HB; 11-23-2010, 03:06 PM.

Comment

1) do not spit out my window.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

I just ask that you don't smoke in my car and if you bring something in like a drink bottle, take it with you.

Now if someone has muddy shoes, take them off and leave them behind if you want a ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X