No announcement yet.

LosiRacer2 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell Ya! I found one at the Pick a Part just this afternoon in fact. 20 Bucks and it was mine. Coulda had it for 10 tomorrow, but i couldn't wait and I work 10 hrs a day 5 days a week. But anyways here are the pics:

It took a little cutting and trimming on of the lip but I got it to fit pretty well.
    This lip is from a 91 Legend sedan. I know the perfect fitment would've been the coupe but this was the first one I saw in months at the yard so i took it right away lol
    Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 03:21 AM.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Oh yeah! I also got a new Audiobahn A4004T 4 ch. amp last week as well! got it from a friend who had it stored in his room for 2 years in the box. Puts out 50 watts of RMS for 4 speakers at 4 ohms of resistance. Its even got an Intake that actually works and cool the amp down lol. And I'm loving the Blue LEDs at night. here are the pics:

I know its a mess back there but its REALLY hard to find a nice cool night, esp now in AZ to jump back there and tidy things up haha.
      Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 03:21 AM.

member's ride thread
      91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

ya lowering is one of my priorities right now, other than getting my interior changed over to black. i was gonna lower it on tein coilovers.... but its 800 and if ima spend that much id rather keep savin and get an h22... so i think next paycheck im going to buy kyb agx & prolly some eibach sportlines. im tired of sittin high up, it is the most unattractive part about my car. clean up that amp wiring tho man... mines kinda in the same situation but my car is totally torn apart, ill try to put some pics up soon. and i wanna jack u for the tinted tailights, that looks hot.

Member Ride Facebook
        XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
        For Sale Thread

Comment

looks real nice man. especially with that legend lip ::

look like you could use one of my wrinkle red or grey valve covers

Comment

nice car i like the tints and the legend lip. the rims is nice also

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
            disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

The legend lip looks nice mang...
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

hey man dope ride man i must say man we should meet up next yr some time after april i might be moving out to ur town then well take care man maybe ill catch ya around

Comment

love the lisceanse plate cover hahaha! lookin good!
                  by the way your screen name.. does this indicate you race r/c cars? i used to be a rc head.. just curious.
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

Mayne...where did you find those Enkei Plus 5s?????

I been looking for a set of those since my boy ( oozingmachismo2 )'s sister had em on her 93 CB7...back in like 2002

they stopped making them!...and I was disappointed....I really like those rims mayne!

coupe looks fresh like a pot of collard greens and kneck bones!
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                      Mayne...where did you find those Enkei Plus 5s?????

I been looking for a set of those since my boy ( oozingmachismo2 )'s sister had em on her 93 CB7...back in like 2002

they stopped making them!...and I was disappointed....I really like those rims mayne!

coupe looks fresh like a pot of collard greens and kneck bones!
                      haha yeah i got em BRAND SPANKING new back in March of 2004, it was my first mod for my car and my most costly one at that, i think i paid 1130 bucks or something at discount tire.

member's ride thread
                      91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Alright y'all, I got a roof rack for my car because my college, ASU, for some reason likes to put parking wayyyy out, like .5 mile away. so i just park and bike. Well heres more pics

Last edited by Losiracer2; 09-04-2017, 01:16 AM.

member's ride thread
                        91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

oh and since i was bored i washed and waxed BOTH my car and my moms minivan haha, hope you like the mirror reflection. And theres an update on tidying up my amp wiring, it took me forever in this heat.

Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 03:22 AM.

member's ride thread
                          91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                            love the lisceanse plate cover hahaha! lookin good!
                            by the way your screen name.. does this indicate you race r/c cars? i used to be a rc head.. just curious.
                            HAHA yeah! i used to race up until Jan 07. I had to let go of that hobby because of school and books that cost an arm and a leg for my classes. Engineering at ASU aint cheap thats for sure. Idk if you heard of it but i used to race at SRS, Scottsdale R/C Speedway, its kinda nationally known for being the best track in AZ. it was a good hobby and im gonna miss it.

member's ride thread
                            91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Roof rack looks good buddy..looks kinda like timmytools....cb
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I JUST bought some new wheels! I found these RoJa Motorsports Formula 7s in gunmetal. I bought 17x7s. They're forged and super lightweight. I believe they weigh about 15.5 lbs which is a LOT lighter than my 20lb Enkeis.
                                Last edited by Losiracer2; 09-15-2009, 02:30 AM.

member's ride thread
                                91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Working...
                                X