No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found these in a junkyard. Going to clean them up and try to make at least a little profit in trying to earn back the money I lost on my stolen brake pads

Accord Aero-R

Comment

carbag.com

Comment

Comment

I hope their batteries are better than the LXTs from Makita.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            I hope their batteries are better than the LXTs from Makita.
            The second one I bought. First one got stolen by the people who towed my Accord when it got wrecked. I suspect anyways. It was there before and when it got to my house it was gone.

I have always had good luck with Hitachi. Although most of my stuff is Milwaukee.

Comment

My problem with battery powered drills. By the time the batteries are due for replacing. They don't make that style anymore and you are forced to spend another $200 to get a new drill.

MY 2c

steve

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post
                My problem with battery powered drills. By the time the batteries are due for replacing. They don't make that style anymore and you are forced to spend another $200 to get a new drill.

MY 2c

steve
                I've bought 3 sets of 18V batteries for my Dewault stuff. Third set just last week.

Salesperson did say their looking at phasing them out though
                MRT
                37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                Originally posted by Tippey764
                I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                Originally posted by deevergote
                sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                  The second one I bought. First one got stolen by the people who towed my Accord when it got wrecked. I suspect anyways. It was there before and when it got to my house it was gone.

I have always had good luck with Hitachi. Although most of my stuff is Milwaukee.
                  tow truck service here in nyc got busted for stealing from peoples cars and selling the stuff to a pawn shop
                  http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post

MY 2c

steve
                    Ain't that the truth. I haven't thought about it much but now that you mention it, yeah, I run into that myself.

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                    tow truck service here in nyc got busted for stealing from peoples cars and selling the stuff to a pawn shop
                    Man I hate thieves... I'd rather be punched than be stole from. I still had the original box luckily and I called the manufacturer to get the serial number off of it and I turned it into my county as stolen. Now I record the serial numbers on all power tools I get.

Comment

Swap meet this morning. $10. Wasn't needing another one but for $10? With the bag? Thing is practically new.

Comment

6pack 3.99 boscovs tent sale.

**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Invicta Aviator 1752. Didn't pay MSRP by the way.

Comment

^ Nice!

i have a few Invicta's as well...along with Movado, Bulova, RipCurl, Nixon and Fossil. Plus a few more not pictured...

That Aviator is a great watch. Looks similar to the Russian Diver line...been wanting one of those. But not as much as i want an Omega Speedmaster Pro....

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

This is my first good watch. Got it for free. Someone left it at the resort my GF works at over 30 days ago. BNIB. My GF is director of housekeeping so I get anything I want after it's been left for 30 days. Last week I got two 4G iPods, one 16GB and one 8GB. Got a nice LG phone with a charger too. Some 14K and 10K rings, 14K ear rings, a signed Wilson's Leather Dale Earnhart Jr #8 jacket. All those iPhone/iPod chargers in my FS thread. Plus like 40 to 50 more.

I need to take a trip to a jewelers to see what some of the jewelry is worth.

The lady who had my GF's position had been there for 16 years and just collected all the stuff. So it's piled up for years. Branson is a wealthy town and the resort she works at is the nicest resort there. It's a golf resort with condos at that. So the stuff people have left is just insane really. Some people have more money than brains.
                              Last edited by H311RA151N; 10-05-2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

whaaaaaa!? fuckin' SCORE! find me a speedmaster and i'll make it worth your while...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                                X