Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

boosted bisimoto bottom end build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    yea seriously, it's only a 1000 bucks more
    +1 the most important dam thing to do with a build and he just ignores it...Don't worry, everyone pays eventually you will see!
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

thanks for the support everyone, i have been saving up for a better turbo so the build has been delayed. As most of you know ive been taking my time with this and a lot of things have changed since the beginning of the build. The fmu is not being used soysauce, and as for the sleeves im too far in the build and not enough money in the budget to sleeve it now. I would have preferred to sleeve the block. the crank and main bearings are all installed, im waiting to get the turbo bought and out of the way then i will finish the assembly of the block and mate the head to it. Again thanks for all the support and stay tuned.

p.s. as for hp numbers i dont know as of yet but im not looking to go over 360, want a reliable fun daily driver, in the future there may be another all motor build.
      Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

Comment

oil pump from honda picked up today and ready to go on the block this sunday.

Comment

Very nice build, been coming in and out of thus thread to check oi f there are any updates.

Comment

Originally posted by 92Inspire View Post
            thanks for the support everyone, i have been saving up for a better turbo so the build has been delayed. As most of you know ive been taking my time with this and a lot of things have changed since the beginning of the build. The fmu is not being used soysauce, and as for the sleeves im too far in the build and not enough money in the budget to sleeve it now. I would have preferred to sleeve the block. the crank and main bearings are all installed, im waiting to get the turbo bought and out of the way then i will finish the assembly of the block and mate the head to it. Again thanks for all the support and stay tuned.

p.s. as for hp numbers i dont know as of yet but im not looking to go over 360, want a reliable fun daily driver, in the future there may be another all motor build.
            Give us a call if you are still in search for a turbo.

Comment

Keep your head up man. This is going to be well worth it.
              "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

thank you guys for the support, i really appreciate it. Sorry for the slow updates guys but things are starting to look better, i got a raise of 3 dollars an hour so soon things will start to pick up. After getting the new oil pump and searching for days to find all my bolts for the block, i.e. oil pump bolts, rear main bolts, water pump, oil pan and valve cover bolts, they were no where to be found. Went to Honda again, (i should just set up a cot in the parts house) ordered one of every bolt that i needed, went to Fastenal and got them all in bulk for about 40 bucks. All the bolts from honda cost me 48, i did order the complete set of valve cover fasteners and washers tho. If i would have gotten everything from honda it would have been close to 300 bucks. The bolts will be in on Monday, i should hopefully be ordering the turbo on the following weekend. Just one delay after another with this build, and on top of that the f22a1 thats in the car (original motor) has a warped head or just a crap head gasket. The gasket was replaced but i couldn't afford to get it machined at the time, so im thinking the first time it got hot (several times) the head is warped, runs good just slow starts sometimes from coolant leaking in to cylinder 1 and a little in 2 over night. So thanks again everyone for the support, i will update again as soon as there is some progress. Thanks and stay tuned.

Comment

is that head gasket any thicker or thinner?

if not, a f23 headgasket is the same thing you got with a bisimoto sticker on it
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

the head gasket that i used on the engine in the car is just a stock head gasket. the bisimoto head gasket is reserved for the build, as for its thickness im not sure.

Comment

Ok the pistons are finally in, the oil pump is installed with the kstuned (Kaizen speed) balance shaft eliminator kit, awesome kit bye the way well engineered. I did notice the oil pump i got from honda had slight differences from the original which was an oe honda oil pump. tomorrow i will possibly be putting the head on. one thing i am some what confused on is the crank bolt threads are way bigger than the stock one, the crank is correct besides that. simple fix just did not understand that. There will be new pics posted tomorrow whether i put the head on or not. Thanks everyone and please stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                        is that head gasket any thicker or thinner?

if not, a f23 headgasket is the same thing you got with a bisimoto sticker on it
                        BTW the bisimoto head gasket is a five layer and i believe the oe is either 3 or 4.

Comment

I actually put the head on the block Monday since i didn't have to go to work. I brought the camera with me as well which i thought i had 4 freshly charged batteries but i guess only two of them were..soooo.. no pictures as of yet. next pay check the timing belt and water pump with valve cover and oil pan will be installed... WE'RE GETTING CLOSER TO THE END!!!!! Thanks and stay tuned, sorry for no pics they will be up in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Turbo!!

3431E Precision turbo. Came in Tuesday.

boobs and turbos mmmmm

(if this picture is inappropriate please inform me and i will take it down, or im sure it will be done for me)

more pics to come soon, hope you guys stick with me. thanks and stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by 92Inspire View Post
                              Nice turbo!
                              MR Thread
                              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

lol thanks.

Comment

Working...