visit vgruk

Comment

definitely weekly. its healthy!
        1993 Honda Accord LX
        2006 Yamaha R6
        2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
          There is no option for 3-4 times a week. You also haven't included days when we're bored and go 7-10 times.
          IDK If I coulde bang the same chic that long. Not that long in a session for sure not-that many days straight. Id get tired of it and find a another bitch while Im getting it in.
          Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
          over a year+ for me.. had a few girls in the past, but being that ive been single most of my life, ive never really been one to NEED sex.. low self esteem/confidence is/has been my main issue..

ah well..
          I do have my moments when its just me, then when its like playboy status. But IDK I don't do "that stuff" any more.

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          I once went 3 years playing solo, then banged it out with a co-star of a short film i was working on. actresses with daddy issues are fun

now i'm in a year-long relationship (different girl), and we do it about twice a week now.
          Damn WTF?! You shoulda banged her mom too. And I don't mean that, jokingly. Ive tried and her mom seems cool about it.
          Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          ok. dude. time to lower standards.

haha. go on a dinner cruise or even a week long cruise. you'll find a chick.
          st
          Your kidding dude. A dinner cruise to get some ass ? No way what it do is Ill just lower my standards. Like way way low. Or what ever. But Im playing the market right now and its I guess to high standards? its easier getting hoes. Than decent bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            I gotta change my reply then.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFt6mc5130g

Dont even know it

Comment

Working...
            X