Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what tires size you all use on 15"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what tires size you all use on 15"

Hey Im going to buy some new tires and I want to keep these 15's I have. I have 195-60-15 on there right now and they are really sloppy and loose. Really weak side walls. They are some high mileage crap that is only rated for like 50 mph. At the moment I have Skunks2 coils and they are pretty much slammed by the previous owner. The caused the struts to get trashed. So Im going to raise it alittle to prevent that happening again.

I want 225-50-15 because they are really wide and a little bit taller.

Let me know what size you all are running and maybe some pics so I know how low you are riding.

Thankyou
    H22 Accord

25 are too wide. I know a person running bfg with 225 and it sticks out a bit further than I would like. 215 is prob the safest maximum to go.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Tire Size for 15&quot;s

'91 Accord LX no mods. I run 15" konigs wrapped in kumho exsta 195/50/15. Really good all around setup IMO, tires aren't really expensive they get good tread life even for an aggresive driver. Check em' out, each to there own however. My .02 Also wider tires aren't a better choice if you tend to be in wet conditions, there is more surface area to move water away from.
      Last edited by blubyu; 02-18-2007, 08:52 PM.

Comment

I use 205/45/15 but that is due to my ridiculous drop. I would say 195/50/15 would be best you wont feel anything as compared to what im riding on!
        Last edited by The Hearst CB; 02-18-2007, 10:42 PM.
        ~~~ Never Drive Faster Then Your Guardian Angle Can Fly ~~~

Comment

I am running 205/50/15 right now. But thats just my winter tires.

Comment

Forgot to mention in my previous post I am running 205/55/15 on my 15s.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i ride on old ass 195 60 . its ok nut i dont know no different . so there ya go . i guess that the 205 or 215 would make you feel better to the earth.

can i put 185 's on the rims >? i can pick a set up for 100

Comment

205/55/15 great sidewall support plentiful contact patch FTW i've been saving for a few months now to get BFG g-force's and they are gonna be sick

-sean
                Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

I run 205/55's kuhmo's on the street, and 225/50's B/F G's at the track, but they are a VERY close fit.

L8r
                  Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                  01-01-2019

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                    Forgot to mention in my previous post I am running 205/55/15 on my 15s.

word, same as me... champiros hpz-55 ftw!

Comment

205/60/15 kumho ecsta asxs on my ex 6 spoke alloys and 205/50/16 dunlops sports fm901's on my 16x7 riaxx wheels. the dunlops grab like the mother fucker when its dry but hell no when its wet

My Members Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

I am also running 205/55/15 kuhmo ecsta's....

Comment

I have run both the 205/50 and the 195/50 on my Del Sol and my 91 teg. They both were perfect fit and ride height.

This 909 accord though seems that it needs a little taller side wall. With 205/50/15 on this car its too low for the struts and they bang bad.

I didnt know there was a 215/50/15. I thought just 205-225. Ima have to go see those 215's and I think I might buy em.
                          H22 Accord

Comment

205\60\15,

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                            Honda Accord Euro-R
                            Honda Odyssey Absolute
                            Honda City I-DSi
                            Honda Stream

Comment

205/55/15 looks good and im not throwing off my speedo
                              Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Working...
                              X