No announcement yet.

fliplyricist1 : 1993 Accord 10th A.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you do get back into the CB scene ever again I hope your next CB is as clean as this one.And that its also Arcadia Green
    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
      best believe I'll definitely be back in the cb scene!
      You better

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Well it's been a LONG time since I've been back here, and glad to see many of the same faces still reppin it hard I'll be back in the CB game within the next 2 or 3 years...best believe it.

Just thought I'd update with my latest CL project...finally got my rims and suspension and got the look I wanted. It's a different ballgame now...8/9 inch staggered setups w/ 3 inch lips and 27/33 offsets. But I still really miss the accord

Real crappy cellphone pics, please bear with me:

My members ride thread

Comment

badass.

Comment

shiney
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I saw the pics of them on your car before it was lowered on acurazine, but wow. It looks amazing

Comment

Damn what kinda phone you have that can take great pics btw those some badass shoes...
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Are those little gold screws I see on the wheels? That's just pure ballin

Your car looks soo good bro...I never actually really like that gen CL, but after seeing yours, well..Let's just say I have a change of heart haha

Is there any front lip available for the CL? I think that would set it off quite nicely..That's just me tho, I'm obsessed with front lips haha..

Keep us updated man!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

sick dude...reminds me of VIP style, looks great!

A & A Auto Service
                    Pro-Spec
                    TorontoJDM
                    "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                      Are those little gold screws I see on the wheels? That's just pure ballin

Your car looks soo good bro...I never actually really like that gen CL, but after seeing yours, well..Let's just say I have a change of heart haha

Is there any front lip available for the CL? I think that would set it off quite nicely..That's just me tho, I'm obsessed with front lips haha..

Keep us updated man!

Ronald

wuddup bro long time no see!! Thanks again for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it!

I, too, was initially never in love with the first gen CL bodystyle...but then in my mind I started getting crazy notions and trying to 'push the limits' of what traditional CL modders would do, to achieve a clean stance like gives the car a whole different appearance. And yep, you can kinda say I'm influenced by the 'VIP' styling, it's definitely what drove me with a luxury sports coupe like this. Unfortunately there's only 2 types of front lips available for these...one being the Wings West poly lip (cool but expensive), and a cheapass mugen knockoff ABS lip....which, eh...not really my cup of tea for this new look. I really don't think I can get a lip for this car though, as seriously, it's much lower than my accord ever was and I'm tucking nearly 2 fingers up front We shall see though, if I decide to raise up the d2's a bit to put up a front and rear lip. Decisions decisions haha

Thanks again mangs!

[IMG]http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/33886/2003475338051939636_rs.jpg

My members ride thread

Comment

[/IMG]

My members ride thread

Comment

nice ride man. the headlights and the wheels just go together if you ask me. Looking great man. atleast you kept it in the family...kinda

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

*drooling...

Comment

sux to hear about your cb but if you havent sold em already all i have to say is...KEEP THE STARKS!!!! thats all oh and sick CL ya got there

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                              1992 Accord EX Coupe
                              My FS Thread
                              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

fliplyricist1, those are some fat lips there bro. The new ride looks great.
                                Carlos
                                My Members Ride Page

Comment

Working...
                                X