What I've been up to lately....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I've been up to lately....

Man, I missed ya'll Just wanted to share a few shit pics of what I've been up to lately. Still miss the cb bigtime, but it was time to move up. I'll have one again though, best believe

So got around to washing up the car real nice today and topped it off with 3 layers of NXT on the car and the wheels. Thanks for looking

Last edited by fliplyricist1; 11-01-2007, 12:32 AM.

My members ride thread

OMG! Your CL looks so good! What size are your wheels and how wide are they?
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
      OMG! Your CL looks so good! What size are your wheels and how wide are they?

Thanks a bunch bro

9's in the rear and 8's up front

18"ers 27 offset up front and 33 in the rear

225/40's in the back and 205/40's up front stretched rubber all around

dropped on D2's tucking 1 finger at each corner

My members ride thread

Comment

Either way the CL is a nice successor to your cb. Very clean!

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Nice, but your cb7 was hotter.

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
            Nice, but your cb7 was hotter.
            he's only started on the cl. i cant wait to see what you do to it man!

btw, i thought it said 8.0 CL! i didnt know honda made v8's bigger than the ls7 in the zo6!

edit: in my opinion, you need to get a silver grill, get a dark tint (like 15-20% if not all out 5%), tint the taillights black, take the emblems off the trunk, get a good, non-fart-can exhaust, get clear bumper lights and get a lip kit and then just cruise with it and look better than just about all the CL's out there.

damn, thinking about all that makes me want a CL now!
            Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 10-31-2007, 02:15 AM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

ooooh....3.0 CL ftw

acura's response to the 6G's.

Looks good dood.

Keep us posted.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

like i said on acurazine, looks sick. it's good to see another cb member on there. I will keep an eye out for updates. U plannin on getting the WW lip?

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                  he's only started on the cl. i cant wait to see what you do to it man!

btw, i thought it said 8.0 CL! i didnt know honda made v8's bigger than the ls7 in the zo6!

edit: in my opinion, you need to get a silver grill, get a dark tint (like 15-20% if not all out 5%), tint the taillights black, take the emblems off the trunk, get a good, non-fart-can exhaust, get clear bumper lights and get a lip kit and then just cruise with it and look better than just about all the CL's out there.

damn, thinking about all that makes me want a CL now!
                  look at his cb7. do you think this guy needs direction?

i hate when people tell other people what to do to thier car..
                  it disgusts me, yuck!

wow the cl is in mint condition.
                  its coming along real nice, just what i expected from you!
                  good luck with it, and keep us updated!
                  .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

i think no matter what car this guy gets, he's gonna be able to make it look freakin hot. because thats what he do... lol

Comment

looks ill

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

looks hot, and i love the wheel.

the only thing i dont care for is the gold kit, but at least it matches the wheels.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i think i see VIP style comign up

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
                            look at his cb7. do you think this guy needs direction?

i hate when people tell other people what to do to thier car..
                            it disgusts me, yuck!

wow the cl is in mint condition.
                            its coming along real nice, just what i expected from you!
                            good luck with it, and keep us updated!

when i see a car i hadn't thought about modifying for the first time, my mind goes crazy dreaming up what i would do to make it perfect. you'll notice i said "in my opinion". that means that that is what I would do. i know he does awesome work, read the rest of my post.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

thanks a lot for the feedback guys! Sorry, I just updated the thread with the 'real' pics after 3 layers of NXT today.

as per the mods, I've spent over 2g's in just the suspension and rims alone, so I'm not looking to spend much more. Retrofit with eyelids, and possibly a wings west lip and I'll be done. The gold package is staying, as it matches the rivets and center caps and fits with my theme...not going the 'track' look like with the 4th gen, but a more refined look.

My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                              X