Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Thieves & Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah seriously, i had my entire system jacked before. i hate thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by rAwRLEN
      yeah seriously, i had my entire system jacked before. i hate thieves.
      same here. but that means you learn. you learn to appreciate your shit more and take care of it more.
      Bichote

Comment

bad luck with thieves dood. Hope they will pay someday.
        Excuse my language.

Comment

thats why i dont bump where im gonna park at
          93 SE F22A6

Comment

Why would you let them dry in the alley? Dumpster divers always roll the alleys looking through garbage.

Comment

THis story funny and my guys still talks about it all the time! one night around 2 there was a beep because i have a motion sensor webcam hook up to look outside it only records 4 hours then it starts over. But these group of kids want to steal my deck and oh my god i make one cry. i got up took my paintball gun and shot them got one in the eye!!

Comment

damn, well...sorry to hear...but like...an alley? seriously? lol that's kind of, asking for it in a way.

I hate thieves though. That's why I never ever leave my faceplate in the car, and I bought my headunit used for about 100 dollars (used to be 500 back in the day) but I just couldn't live with the possibility of having a 300+ dollar headunit stolen in a minute.

I also make sure I lock both the trunk release inside the cabin and in the center rear deck console just for added precaution.

But bottom line is; if a thief wants something bad enough, they're going to get it. Regardless. Kind of the double edged sword we all face

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by billysaccord90
                  THis story funny and my guys still talks about it all the time! one night around 2 there was a beep because i have a motion sensor webcam hook up to look outside it only records 4 hours then it starts over. But these group of kids want to steal my deck and oh my god i make one cry. i got up took my paintball gun and shot them got one in the eye!!
                  LOL.....thats funny. I remember when my friends did that for kicks during our freshman year. The bad thing is.....they drove around for about 2 hrs shooting people at the bus stop. COOOOOLD BLOODED!
                  GangGreenGang 330kmiles Strong

Comment

Originally posted by CBWagon
                    Sorry to hear that... could be worst.. they steal your 2 channel and 4 channel amp with your Pioneer Radio and 2 12'' Subs with box...... LIKE ME 2 days ago

OUCH! That sucks donkey balls dude. Sorry.
                    GangGreenGang 330kmiles Strong

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreenGang
                      LOL.....thats funny. I remember when my friends did that for kicks during our freshman year. The bad thing is.....they drove around for about 2 hrs shooting people at the bus stop. COOOOOLD BLOODED!
                      not cool.
                      Bichote

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                        Thieves must be beaten severly with a hammer
                        theives suck. luckily nobody's bothered my accord. i guess they think it's just another grocery getter.

Comment

Crooks! Sorry to read about this.
                          ...cuz i got the hots for timmy0tool 1992 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by h22RAMBO
                            not cool.
                            x2, it makes the jobs of everyone that's trying to make paintball attain a more "legitimate" image that much harder. when people are beaten with baseball bats, baseball isnt to blame, but it's always "paintball playing hoodlums" that use the markers like they shouldnt be used.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

dam that suxx

Comment

Working...
                              X