Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you had the cash to spend on a car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you had the cash to spend on a car...

tell me, would you guys - can't forget the ladies too - rather spend money on fixin up the cb7 or find another car to spend the money on.

95-99 m3's can be had with low mileage for 16/17k
    01 is300 for about 20
    98 s4 for bout 20

or 240sx, 300zx, older 5 series, and others but i think the m3 would be at the top of my list, i just don't feel like betraying honda, but it would take a lot of money to get paint, wheels, engine, 4whl disc brakes, exhaust etc.

I'd rather spend money on the CB7. I know that a lot of other cars have a lot more potential from the get go but tuning a CB7 is sweet. Also, take twenty grand that you would have spent buying another car and put it into your accord. Twenty grand would get you just about everything. Suspension, Engine, Looks, etc. That's what I would do.
    FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

I like my CB7 don't get me wrong- and its a good possiblity that I would fix up my current car but if money wasn't an issue- time would be. If I got a new car though it would have to be a del sol or BMW Z4

Comment

cb7 all the way

Comment

That's a tough one... I would definitely keep the CB7 and continue to modify it... However, I would also like a number of other cars. I WILL have a R34 V-Spec in the next few years. I'd also love an old muscle car (69 Camaro or 70 Charger). I also think it would be really cool to drop a new Hemi into an old Z car...

Put it all together, along with the few other cars I would like to own and modify, I could easily spend $400,000.

CB7 it is!

Comment

yeah i have a lot on my wish list too, at the top is a 97 911 turbo S, but i might have to wait a few years for that car and i agree with your taste, i've always had a soft spot for a 68 camaro ss

i've wanted to do a swap into the accord, but when i think about all the money, it's really worth so much more than the car, and despite the personal value, it seems a bit too much for my own tastes

that's kinda why i've been considering other options, namely m3's, there's not many cars that look better than an estoril blue m3 :drool: i still don't know what i'm gonna do though

Comment

i'd pry spend a lil money on my car to get it the way i want it...h22a with some internal work to make it a high compression warrior, new suspension, brakes, etc. then i'd get an s4, vette z06, and jdm itr

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

i would use the money for my cb7 b/c i have so many plans and i want to be original around my way. But........ if i had to buy a new car it would be a Acura RSX Type-S
                " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

yeah that k20a is a beautiful engine, well actually everything attached to it is beautiful

Comment

yeah but i like how simple it looks and clean bodylines. Like it doesnt take much to make it look good
                    " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

i'd stick with the CB7. There are 3 series Bimmer's everywhere these days, and a good number of 240's and such as well. A nice looking, well modified 4th gen accord is hard to come by, so i'd stick to that, just to be a little on the unique side.
                      Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

I don't want to sound like an ass, but there is no question about it. I would get an e46 m3 in a heartbeat if I could. Don't want to neglect the cb7, but a bimmer i believe is a much better car than my old accord!

Comment

i would get a Datson 510 w/ a sr29det swap and mod it from then on.
                          Diebel S.

Comment

Working...
                          X