INT: updated power mirror switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INT: updated power mirror switch

Tired of your old power window switch not working or acting stuck on? Snag one from a newer accord, cl, tl, whatever. Cut the pigtail and splice it in. I couldn't find the wiring necessary in a clear concise way anywhere. Too many articles about JDM power windows and stuff to try and find everything I needed. So here it is. None of the colors stayed the same except the first two listed below so all the guesswork is done for you. I love shit that works like it's supposed to.

Wires listed from chassis (your cars harness) to switvh pigtail (from the new car)
    Blu/wht--->blu/wht
    Blk----------->blk
    Ylw/blk---->blu/org
    Ylw/red---->blu/grn
    Ylw/grn---->ylw/blk
    Blu/grn----->ylw/wht
    Blu/blk------>light grn

I grabbed a tl switch that also has a button for mirror defrost. I saw someone post about using it as a trunk switch and that sounds kinda cool to me. Or I may get heated lenses from a tl or CL as I've heard they are the same shape and wire it up to make them work.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/NWAc...5105166236975/
    Sorry for no pics. Sucks trying to find somewhere to host that doesn't kill the links after a while.
    -Derek
    Last edited by DunKrS; 11-11-2020, 07:11 PM.

I wanted to depin/repin it for an extra clean install bit the pins are different and won't go into the newer model clips so I used some butt connectors and was tidy about it, and made good strong connections with my favorite pair of Klein's.

Comment

Working...
    X