Weird things you find in cars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird things you find in cars.

What’s some funny stuff you guys have come across working on your cars or others?

Lately I keep finding cock rings. Idk wtf is going on, but I’ve found 3 in the past month. Two were shoved behind a fuse panel cover, and I found one yesterday on the ground at a QT in Buckhead. I stumble across guns and weed all the time, but I guess that’s normal these days. The amount of sex toys lately is making me think about buying gloves that go up to my damn elbows. Some unsanitary horn dogs out here.

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
    What’s some funny stuff you guys have come across working on your cars or others?

Lately I keep finding cock rings. Idk wtf is going on, but I’ve found 3 in the past month. Two were shoved behind a fuse panel cover, and I found one yesterday on the ground at a QT in Buckhead. I stumble across guns and weed all the time, but I guess that’s normal these days. The amount of sex toys lately is making me think about buying gloves that go up to my damn elbows. Some unsanitary horn dogs out here.
    LoL @ cock ring. I have found nothing, which disappoints me. Even the past week I took the dash out for the first time ever in my car and nothing! 25 years and nothing! I for sure thought I'd find something when I took the 25 year old rug out, but nope. Some pennies

Booooo

Comment

Idk what is going on with people lately. Another tech called me to tell me a customer dropped off his truck with a deer he just shot in the back. Why do people think this crap is okay?..

Comment

i was working at a dealership and the dude brought an older model ford fusion in for service with a trunk full of bees.... what the fuck man. could hear them buzzing in the trunk. nah fam.
        COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
          i was working at a dealership and the dude brought an older model ford fusion in for service with a trunk full of bees.... what the fuck man. could hear them buzzing in the trunk. nah fam.
          Fuck that. People are allergic, and that’s a lawsuit waiting to happen. Who the hell drives around with bees? That’s stupid.

Another dude recently brought in an F150 with trash bags full of clothes & dirty shoes out all over the place. His driver side carpet was disgusting. Imagine a floor mat right? Imagine that same floor mat being made of crusty socks that glued themselves to the carpet. I called him, told him to clean the car before I touched it. Got yelled at, and was forced to work on it. Laid out a trashbag duct taped to anything that wasn’t disgusting & laid in that filth for 3 hours repairing the ignition harness and doing a remote start. Not weird but gross.

Comment

Cock rings tho?? In the car?? I'm good fam. I'd carry around buckets of bleach if I were you.

I have found nothing really interesting...mainly weed and pocket change.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I found a previous owner's driver's license in the 93 SE coupe I rescued a couple years ago. I think I found a total of $4-$5 in change in various places in the car.
              Last edited by Fleetw00d; 12-18-2018, 09:26 AM.
              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

LOL....Oh shit, these are good campfire stories. Sorry, I'm busting laughing here, but I'm not a mechanic. I just get to hear the stories haha. I hear some customers are just horrible. Makes a fella want to start his own shop so you can tell them where to go.

So I guess it's a good thing that I clean my car before my car appointments. I think happy mechanics work better/happier on your car when it's clean. Sometimes if I know they have to take old bolts off, I'll soak them with something 24h prior. Don't tell them and let them discover it. Good stuff. I think at Acura I have the same mechanic work on it every time now by choice, and the tech is a she! & she's cute! But taken... Sadly some lucky fella got to marry her

Comment

My god. Might have to change the topic name to Weird & Gross.

Buddy gets a car that stink of cigarettes. Whatever.

Thing is, there’s an open coke bottle in there too. He’s working on the car, doing his thing, and gets out like an hour later screaming pissed.

He knocked the coke bottle over, didn’t notice it, and was basically rolling around in fucking dip spit for an hour. He throws up cause he’s covered in disgusting brown chunks of spit & walks out to go home and shower.

Got another one. Same dude.

Guy walks in, gets his order filled, hands over the keys & says “you’ll get used to the smell”. Goes wtf? Opens the door and yells FUCK THAT. Turns out the dudes kid dumped out a gallon of milk in the backseat, and left it to bake & grow mold in the Georgia heat. They tried to force us to work on that one, but it was so bad other people were complaining about the smell so he was told to pound sand till he got it detailed. This was a year model car too.

Comment

Where do you work again?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                      Where do you work again?
                      Dude I work for Geek Squad. Best Buy over by Lindbergh. We’re the store everybody sends stuff they’re scared to work on. If it’s a remote start sold nearly anywhere else, it gets sent to us. So a lot of the gross cars are from other stores. My clients are usually the BMW/Benz/Audi/Porsche/German crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                        Dude I work for Geek Squad. Best Buy over by Lindbergh. We’re the store everybody sends stuff they’re scared to work on. If it’s a remote start sold nearly anywhere else, it gets sent to us. So a lot of the gross cars are from other stores. My clients are usually the BMW/Benz/Audi/Porsche/German crowd.
                        Hell no...and you have to climb under the dash and driver's footwell in those conditions? Might need to hit up Dirty Jobs for a special.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

When I bought my EK Sedan I was thoroughly cleaning the interior & when
                          I pulled up the arm rest/center console there was a full chicken nugget
                          underneath lol. It looked like a McDonald's nugget.

No I did not eat it.
                          Keep Pushing..

Comment

You should’ve eaten it.

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                              Hell no...and you have to climb under the dash and driver's footwell in those conditions? Might need to hit up Dirty Jobs for a special.
                              Yeah dude, maybe. Dodge tried that hybrid pay crap with me so I said bye bye. Honestly, Best Buy pays seriously well for what I do. Two more years and I get get master certified, and my pay cap will be like $25/hr which isn’t too shabby for retail.

Comment

Working...
                              X