Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Updated pics for my super clean 93 lx sedan...$750 car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated pics for my super clean 93 lx sedan...$750 car

I have a few more things to do... I'll be posting more pics tonight or tomorrow. Any comments are appreciated as usual. Good or bad.

I see a dirt spot...
    But seriously good find! How is she mechanically?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
      I see a dirt spot...
      But seriously good find! How is she mechanically?
      I need to change the valve cover gasket, tube seals and distributor o-ring. Other then that it's a great car. The interior even cleaner then the exterior. I pretty much stole the car from the guy. He said it was his mom's car and it was garage kept. He's an UBER driver and needed a newer car. I was the first response to his post. It was love at first sight and then after drove the deal was sealed. All maintenance has been either done by Honda or with OEM parts. Of course a car of this age had small quirks... If you check out my threads you'll see all that I've been going through. But everything literally everything I've gone through is on this site.

Comment

Get to 30 posts and you can start a proper MRT (My Ride Thread) so all the fun is in one place.
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
          Get to 30 posts and you can start a proper MRT (My Ride Thread) so all the fun is in one place.
          I know that i could've replied to random posts with sayings like nice ride or super clean man...maybe some uneducated opinions but that's not the kind of guy i am. I'm now 1 post away. After this one... Which is only to make a point that earning your way into excellent sites like this with tons of good info is what it's about. Not making pointless posts just to reach the amount of posts needed to have full access... I look forward to achieving this sites full potential.

Comment

you should post some picture of the interior n other stuff. clean car good steal!
            No marathon gets easier later. ...

Comment

Originally posted by jamin_jacob View Post
              you should post some picture of the interior n other stuff. clean car good steal!
              You can check my other thread for engine pic and I'll get the interior pictures tomorrow. I planned on doing those today but worked way to many hours and got called in at 3am.. I'm literally beat down and planned on going to bed hours ago but i always get stuck on here. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cragelarson83 View Post
                I know that i could've replied to random posts with sayings like nice ride or super clean man...maybe some uneducated opinions but that's not the kind of guy i am. I'm now 1 post away. After this one... Which is only to make a point that earning your way into excellent sites like this with tons of good info is what it's about. Not making pointless posts just to reach the amount of posts needed to have full access... I look forward to achieving this sites full potential.
                I wasn't advocating pointless posts just to get to 30 - just trying to say you were getting close.
                90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                  I wasn't advocating pointless posts just to get to 30 - just trying to say you were getting close.
                  I get what you were saying. Well I'm there now and the pics are up. Lmk what you think. I love my car and i plan on keeping it clean. I get bitched at for washing it too often by the wife..lol..she doesn't understand...

Comment

Clean sedan.. Wish my paint was still that good!

Comment

Originally posted by Cragelarson83 View Post
                      I get what you were saying. Well I'm there now and the pics are up. Lmk what you think. I love my car and i plan on keeping it clean. I get bitched at for washing it too often by the wife..lol..she doesn't understand...
                      I'm lucky, my wife does understand - even though she switched from a CB7 (she drove it from 2004 - 2016) to a Pilot last year. Ruby (90 LX that I drive mostly) was actually purchased by my wife and her late husband in 1992.

Comment

Working...
                      X