No announcement yet.

stretch JDM : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks pal , i will get some good pics soon. OEM spoiler looks good IMO.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Im vibing the whole flow !!!
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
        Im vibing the whole flow !!!
        thanks bro , its almost there , i got updates but need to load pics .
        thanks again godfather

Comment

Dude, I hate your car because it's so freaking clean. lol. Your car is my favorite on the site!!!! Very well done!!!! If mine comes out half as clean as yours then I'll be thrilled!!!
          My MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200048

(Turbo lag - turbo power) + HYPE = VTEC

Bought From: Davids92Accord

Sold To:

Comment

Originally posted by 93Accordian View Post
            Dude, I hate your car because it's so freaking clean. lol. Your car is my favorite on the site!!!! Very well done!!!! If mine comes out half as clean as yours then I'll be thrilled!!!
            thanks man ,i got real lucky when i got the accord. i had a one of a kind 93 maxima( J30 ) and my friend wanted to trade me the cb7 and give 5k for the nissan. ,so , okay . done deal. i had to remove the zexs n2o kit ( as told by his mom )after he got the J30 it soon got boosted and whored out scraped and unheard of till this day . My cb7 still gets to see the original owner annually.And my friend that traded me the cb7 comes over very often and goes in the garage and says " damn ,i can not believe thats my old car."

If you devote time and money into your cb7 it can easily be cleaner than mine . IMO, every cb7 and cb9 has a great platform and can be almost whatever you see it to be.I have been working on mine now for 5 going on 6 years.Its more about the journey and not the destination. Thanks again for the kind words.

Comment

Wheels and stance look perfect. That red stripe is also a good mod. I like you encouraging words bro. It really means a lot to those who are barely starting out. Most of us were all there at one point. I have loved the CB7 for years now. It is far from done but if you take it one step at a time you can definitely reach your goals. I love my CB7 and never getting rid of it.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Thanks man , we all love the same automobile.Helping out others with inspiring words is what seperates this site from the other garbage. I agree , i love my cb7 and will never part from it .Staying positive and keeping the ball rolling is what true enthusiasm does. We all have it .Just some more than others.

Comment

When you deleted your a/c, did you just get rid of the under hood stuff or did you go all the way under the dash? I can't decide whether I want to delete it or not.

Sold To:

Comment

i did the under hood delete.just in case i ever want to go back with a/c.if you delete yours, you will need a DX belt..good luck on your decision.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                      Thanks man , we all love the same automobile.Helping out others with inspiring words is what seperates this site from the other garbage. I agree , i love my cb7 and will never part from it .Staying positive and keeping the ball rolling is what true enthusiasm does. We all have it .Just some more than others.
                      Now I feel like a douche for selling mine.
                      Originally posted by Tippey764
                      You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
                        Now I feel like a douche for selling mine.
                        LOL, no way bro. We all have to do what we must . No love loss friend.I'm just glad your going to stay around .Your kind words have inspired me ..So in return Thank You . Hows the mazda search ?

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                          LOL, no way bro. We all have to do what we must . No love loss friend.I'm just glad your going to stay around .Your kind words have inspired me ..So in return Thank You . Hows the mazda search ?
                          So so. I'm being extra picky this time around. I have the cash and I won't settle for less than what I really want. When I find the right one, I'll snatch it up.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
                            So so. I'm being extra picky this time around. I have the cash and I won't settle for less than what I really want. When I find the right one, I'll snatch it up.
                            that's right . You deserve what you want pal . I know how hard you work and I know it will pay off for you big .Maybe we can roll deep when you do get one .I respect you greatly and hope all goes well . If i see any good deals around I'll hit you up .Take it easy Jason and have a great weekend.

Comment

Thanks. You too man. I look forward to cruising with ya one day.

Comment

Dude. Are we all named Jason? lol. Thanks for the a/c info. I'm considering it, but as hot as it's been around here, I just may get it charged and see what happens.

Sold To:

Comment

Working...
                                X