Replacing clutch lines damper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacing clutch lines damper

Does anyone have any tips on how to replace #15?

It looks like I am having a small leak on both ends of this soft line and need start off by replacing it. It's a little hard to access in the engine bay so I am having a hard time telling how it hooks up.

I believe this is the soft line that connects to the damper assembly of the hydraulic clutch line (#24).

Members Ride Thread

very easy, just remove the intake and make sure you use flare nut wrenches.

mine actually busted by rubbing against that shifter arm from the transmission.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      very easy, just remove the intake and make sure you use flare nut wrenches.

mine actually busted by rubbing against that shifter arm from the transmission.
      Great. I am planning to pick up #15 and replace it. Are there any other parts in the diagram that you replaced as well, when doing the job?

Members Ride Thread

Comment

you can get new washers for the banjo bolt on the right end. those are copper washers.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

you might want to look into the stainless line that tasauto.com has. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
            you might want to look into the stainless line that tasauto.com has. later.

I most definitely will

Members Ride Thread

Comment

get rid of all that OEM shit and go with a full stainless steel clutch line

Comment

yup the stainless line is the way to go....i just picked one up and its a very nice piece
                Lost Motion Inc. Repair and Performance Automotive

Comment

Working...
                X