H22a4 SH swap with auto axles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22a4 SH swap with auto axles

If i use a H22a4 prelude engine from a SH and keep it auto will i have issues with the axles like the 5 speed intermediate shaft. I've done the H22a swap before in my 5speed coupe i know the power not worried about that just want my wagon to have a little extra power. I searched but cant find anything using this engine with the auto f22 or H22 trans. Thanks in advance. I also already know the f22 has long gears not worried about that either.

The only issue is the inability to mount the intermediate shaft bracket. If you plan to use automatic axles, this won't be an issue at all. You may want to consider swapping to a base H22A water pipe to get the hose locations in the correct spots.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      The only issue is the inability to mount the intermediate shaft bracket. If you plan to use automatic axles, this won't be an issue at all. You may want to consider swapping to a base H22A water pipe to get the hose locations in the correct spots.
      Thank you once again Jarrett. Which water pipe are you referring too?

Comment

The steel pipe on the back of the block that runs from the water pump to the thermostat housing.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
          The steel pipe on the back of the block that runs from the water pump to the thermostat housing.
          Thanks will do.

Comment

Working...
          X