Show Off Your Shifters and Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Off Your Shifters and Boots

I searched and searched, and I thought there was a Shifter Show thread .. couldn't find it.
    So lets see your shifters and boots ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Black Cheddas Auto Short Shifter Assembly, JDM Integra Type R Titanium Shift Knob, & Integra Type-R Shift Boot.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Nice setup man I will post mine tonight. Just have a mugen shift knob atm and the custom shift boot I made still has not been sewn so waiting on that.

Comment

there was a thread on this. i remember posting in there but anyways here it is again.

Yeamans17 Prototype Short Shifter Assembly, JDM Spoon Shift Knob, & DC2R Shift Boot, mounted on CB shift boot frame
        Last edited by tommi; 06-14-2015, 09:00 PM.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Real mugen shift knob I ordered back in highschool when everything was JDM as shit yo!! I still like it because its been In every Honda I've owned. Should have the boot completed this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by DanCan View Post

Black Cheddas Auto Short Shifter Assembly, JDM Integra Type R Titanium Shift Knob, & Integra Type-R Shift Boot.
            Clean man, been meaning to get one. It's on the list lol!
            93 Honda Accord Lx
            Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

For old time's sake.

- DIY Shifter basket drop
              - Vibrant ITR style shift knob (later upgraded to a Trust Grex, but never had pictures, still have the knob though)
              - The oh so 2007 photo shows the finisher piece I grabbed from the Ractive e-brake handle I had
              - Genuine JDM CTR boot with the Accord retaining bracket
              - Genuine leather with red stitching E-brake boot
              - Ractive chrome / CF e-brake handle
              - OEM option armrest (poorly paint-matched by yours truly)
              - Suede wrapped cover with red stitching (again, non-professional by yours truly)

Comment

Not much, was in the car when I bought it. No idea what brand if any. Is there also a show off your engine bay thread?

(old pic btw)

For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

The Cheddas adjustable short shifter assembly is neat. Never seen it before.

Edit... $255 shipped
                  Last edited by H311RA151N; 06-17-2015, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                    there was a thread on this. i remember posting in there but anyways here it is again.

Yeamans17 Prototype Short Shifter Assembly, JDM Spoon Shift Knob, & DC2R Shift Boot, mounted on CB shift boot frame
                    I DO remember seeing it myself Tommi, just can't find it after days of searching.
                    Maybe it got dumped when Mike changed servers or "cleaned house" I dunno ...
                    But I'm getting ready to do my wheel and boot/shifter set-up and wanted to look at what other people were doing.
                    I like that DC2R shift boot that you have .. and that shift knob aint too shabby either.

I have something similar to what DanCan has, (but I like HIS a lot more lol!)
                    What lind of wheel is that Dan?

I'd like to find something ubber-rare in oem/jdm/edm .. I'm done with the lude wheel that I've had on it for the last 15 years lol!

Keep the pictures coming,

Comment

Boring I know. I like it because my hand doesn't get burnt in the summer and it feels nice to shift with. Complete with dirty floor boards, speaker fabric coming off and missing stereo trim. Oh, and the boot is new. I guess that's kinda cool in a way. lol

Comment

LOVE the dice Mike! and Josh, new boots are always cool, no matter what .. clean lil console!

Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 06-18-2015, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Who needs a boot when you have no interior or climate control? Tee hee. Sure looks right in there.

Prelude shifter arm
                          Prelude shifter bracket
                          Cb7 OEM knob, the best and it's in every one of my cars for a reason!
                          *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                          ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                          ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                          "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                          Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                          The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                          Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Excellent thread idea. I searched also and couldn't find anything. Welp, here's mine:

Pretty much stock, I found a mint shift boot and knob at the JY so I picked it up, cleaned it, and dropped it in. It feels like the perfect weight and doesn't get too hot.

Excuse the scuff marks and dirt. At the point the picture was taken my passenger-side door had been caught a few times by my briefcase. It's since been cleaned. I'll be looking to paint the center console and carpet black. The main reason I haven't painted the console yet is because I'm not sure how it would hold up in heat.

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                            - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Thx Guys. I have a NRG Short Hub & 2.5 Quick Release, And NRG ST-12R 320mm Sport Leather Steering Wheel w/ Red Stitch.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Working...
                              X