CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Technical/Performance

Old 12-22-2018, 01:06 AM   #21
mAd mOrdigan
CB7tuner Member

mAd mOrdigan is cool... so far.
Canít you just take the plugs out, wires still connected, ground it to the block and start it and visually see the spark? Or did you do that and I misunderstood. That way we can rule out the spark issue altogether.
mAd mOrdigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:14 AM   #22
Ashtrain
Newcomer

Ashtrain is cool... so far.
did you ever get this sorted out? If not, I would look at the ignition control module inside the distributor, even if its been replaced already with new distributor, if there was a big temperature difference inside to outside while the car was in the garage, that would be the reason for it starting all the sudden, hot temperatures can make the ICM fail like the main relays do, cold everthing works ok'ish, once warm it fails. The aftermarket distributors and electronics in them are starting to really cause issues beyond the normal stuff. find an original oki or nec ICM that's known good and i bet she fires right up. also any obd1 honda or acura distributor will run our F22a&b motors this includes the ICM, cant properly set timing though, example 94 integra b18b distributor works fine except setting distributor timing is impossible, I could write pages about all ive figured out with honda Dizzys. coil on plug conversion is the only way around it since OEM ICM's are obsolete.
Ashtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 01:44 AM   #23
FragginDale
CB7tuner Member

FragginDale is cool... so far.
Wanted to check in and see if this was a fuel issue or electrical. Any luck with the car?
FragginDale is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
no start

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: