X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never been there before. hows the car scene

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

well.... spent another saturday in Tampa. Another interesting night. Had a blast hanging out with the some of the tampa guys. It was nice to see some of the scene down there and also check out some of the hot spots for clubs and such !! Damn cops are dumb ... thinking they are going to catch a bunch of bikes racing !! LOL

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

us miami people also had a big meet too. Ill post pics soon. cuz I had to use another members cam. cuz my cams rechargable batteries are a POS! drains its self...

highlights of meet...
        cruise ships drove by as I took pics 4 times
        homeless guy from last time came by again.
        homeless guy danced his ass off. getting low an all
        homeless guy got too drunk & kicked over the bonfire grill
        we took a spot light trailer so we could use it on the shoots
        burgers tasted great!
        took the best pics that Ive taken so far lol

edit...

the pics...
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150541
        Last edited by Night Wolf; 12-21-2009, 04:18 AM.

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

ocalas cool lot of racing not so many accord i think i might be the only one with a h22 accord everbudy else rocks the civics and other stuff

Comment

Sounds like you need the FLAccords.com "Civics are teh LAME" t-shirt

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Well guys I might as well make this now. As of next week it looks like i am going to be MIA. For personal and financial reasons i am going to be leaving. Don't know where I am going but I can't stay here no more. Sorry to have to do this but its something out of my hands.

I appreciate all the love and have enjoyed this last year and half here and have met some great ppl. Have put on some great parties and enjoyed going to some myself. Also enjoyed helping out anybody that I could during my stay here in FL. This will be a year to remember. Maybe in the future I will return but for now I have to go.

Thanks to all and hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

My SRS light went off and has been off since yesterday after being on for the past 2 years...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                  My SRS light went off and has been off since yesterday after being on for the past 2 years...
                  lol it just gave up on you fixing it

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                    Well guys I might as well make this now. As of next week it looks like i am going to be MIA. For personal and financial reasons i am going to be leaving. Don't know where I am going but I can't stay here no more. Sorry to have to do this but its something out of my hands.

I appreciate all the love and have enjoyed this last year and half here and have met some great ppl. Have put on some great parties and enjoyed going to some myself. Also enjoyed helping out anybody that I could during my stay here in FL. This will be a year to remember. Maybe in the future I will return but for now I have to go.

Damn Jacob...that really sucks man!! Sorry to hear things are that bad, I know they are close to that here in our house. I wish you guys the best and let me know if you go back to TN, I still have friends up there that know people with Hondas needing work LOL (swaps, etc...)

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post

Damn jacob... that fuckin blows man. Keep us updated on whats going on. if you guys need anything, i guarantee there are still a few people that will help any way we can.

Best of luck to you and jessie and the kids.

Comment

sorry to hear Jacob you leaving.keep your head up homie and good luck.

Comment

theres gunna be another miami BBQ next month. this time in a different location

Comment

so who is going to cali next month?????
                            MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

looks like no FL person

Comment

there was alot of FL names on the list
                                MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X