No announcement yet.

F20 Blue top vs. H23 Blue top vs.H22a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h23 according to my reasearch are all non vtec please correct me if im wrong though

Comment

Originally posted by prosport33s View Post
      h23 according to my reasearch are all non vtec please correct me if im wrong though

you have to do more research then, the non vtak came in the 4th gen ludes. like stated above, the H23 VTEC came in some wagons from overseas.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
      So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
        Getting the H tranny's no biggie if you go to a JDM spot, they usually have some stray ones for sale.

And even with the LSD tranny the F20B swap comes in around the same price as a non LSD H22. The motor alone is like $300 less (at least up here).

A con to both the F20B and H23A are that they're both OBD2. I don't know if you need to buy a step up harness or what but there's additional cost associated with that. The H22 is more straightforward.
        got an h tranny and engine already, just getting an engine and a new clutch. i can reuse my IM and distributer and harness and ecu with the h23, and everything but the ecu with the f20 if my information is correct.
        Last edited by scudweiser; 02-23-2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Always go with the big displacement.
          Almost the same debate with B16, B17 Vtec GSR and B18vtec GSR. Which one is better, of course the B18 GSR motor is, they have identical head but the major difference is the displacement. Same with those H's you mentioned
          Last edited by CBAccordA4; 03-09-2010, 01:46 PM.
          FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
          Pm meX
          I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
          H22A Swap
          I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
            Always go with the big displacement.
            Almost the same debate with B16, B17 Vtec GSR and B18vtec GSR. Which one is better, of course the B18 GSR motor is, they have identical head but the major difference is the displacement. Same with those H's you mentioned
            U can't take an H23 to 9K though.... I agree though, for 90% of your driving you'll appreciate the extra torque.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
            X