Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Coupe Owners, Post Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ um thats a sedan lol, im on my ps3 right now so if you want pix check out my MR thread, I'll post some later

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by realcb7er View Post
      [img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9d800b3127ccec73e86b90bca00000040O00JctWLVq3ZA9 vPgQ/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/[img]

sorry coupes only homie

Comment

Comment

Comment

2 shayne rizzle where yu qet ya rims from ?

Comment

ayyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by HellsSliCk View Post

I want a euro trunk on my coupe Wanna trade?
                PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

i think ill keep it anyway be alot to send it to you as i live in uk

Comment

I was kidding about the trade, but I really do the euro trunk, i will have one someday!

Really nice coupe!

Comment

new guy here and heres the the pics of my (PROJECT) enjoy cause its a basket case lol

Comment

^^wow i hope you know how to weld and align bodypanels.

Comment

just doing motor build on this one. looking for another to go all out on this is my sleeper car. plus i got it for free from some kid that was gonna rice it out. that and i got an EG8 sitting here to play with so i got lots to do LoL. as of right now im looking for a cam upgrade for now...because some one messed the body up so bad its gonna take ALOT of cash to fix just look at how it was the day i got it...

so ill see what the future holds i might redo the body .. but for now its stayin this way.

Comment

Dam that car ^^ needs some TLC, it might as well be a donor part car by the looks of it, strip it, sell the usable parts, and sell the panels & frame for raw metal to a recycler. $500 should find you a nice shell to swap whatever you wanna keep from it into the new shell. If that car ever got in an accident and you tried to make a claim, they would total the car onsight. In its current form though, it looks like a good daily beater if it can get you from point a to point b, use it to get around while your other car is being worked on; makes you wonder though, if they let the outside of the car get like that, I don't think they stayed ontop of their maintenance.
                            Last edited by cloudasc; 07-01-2009, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Well i plan on keeping the drivetrain no matter what. and it dont really get run on the street .. we have street drags at the track out here and thats about what i use it for. The cb7 is gonna be an all motor car and the eg8 is all looks plus getting V-tek later down the line. but i know what your sayn about using it as a parts car the only problem is trying to find a good car to build for a good price .. i know where theres an old EF but thats gonna be a long term project.
                              Thanks for the info and warm welcome BTW..

Comment

Newly acquired 1991 Lx Coupe. Needs a motor, planning an H23 w/H22 head. (and all new lenses asap)

Comment

Working...
                                X