Tell me what you guys think of this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me what you guys think of this!!

This video is a buddy of mine who's trying to make it in the Hip Hop business, hope you guys enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpXUe9hwcjI

New heart and soul H22A4
    Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
    Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
    Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

not bad. if he put out an album i would definitely download a torrent of it. hahahahaha!!

decent white(or whiteish), cant tell by the pic, rappers are few and far between. theyre almost as rare as a good female rapper. but he's got a good voice. was that done in a real studio? his voice sounds very clear, not like it was just a mic plugged into his computer.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
      not bad. if he put out an album i would definitely download a torrent of it. hahahahaha!!

decent white(or whiteish), cant tell by the pic, rappers are few and far between. theyre almost as rare as a good female rapper. but he's got a good voice. was that done in a real studio? his voice sounds very clear, not like it was just a mic plugged into his computer.

He's white lol, and he gets all of his stuff done in a studio, there's a couple of random videos he has where its not in a studio but still sounds good.

And hes got one mixtape out right, and I was asking him on FB if he was gonna release another one soon

New heart and soul H22A4

Comment

his voice sounds more underground. if he doesnt do mainstream, i'd listen

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

heres a couple more of my buddy enjoy

New heart and soul H22A4

Comment

Working...
          X