No announcement yet.

worth it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen riches CB in person twice and the car is unique and looks very good. The only thing i would change is possibly the wheels or the color of them thats it.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
      I've seen riches CB in person twice and the car is unique and looks very good. The only thing i would change is possibly the wheels or the color of them thats it.
      get the rims to match the graphic design of the car

New heart and soul H22A4
      Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
      Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
      Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
        2g isnt really that bad. motor work done or just looks?
        newer motor with short ram and plugs.....

thanks.....but thats what makes it mine....i love it the way it is. wouldnt have it any other way and sure as hell wouldnt spend ungodly amounts of money on wheels
        SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Originally posted by honda_mike View Post
          get the rims to match the graphic design of the car
          lol......hell naw
          SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....

Comment

Neither would i, but i've never really liked those not that they look terrible because you could have chosen way worse.

02 Crv
            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Neither would i, but i've never really liked those not that they look terrible because you could have chosen way worse.
              it must be my inner ricer....but i actually love my wheels....i like the style and the color. not many wheels out there i would take over them besides ccw's....but i absofuckinlutely will never pay what they want for those wheels. ever!! cool thing though...xxr has a new wheel that looks alot....alot....like the ccw mesh wheels.
              SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRICH View Post

thanks.....but thats what makes it mine....i love it the way it is. wouldnt have it any other way and sure as hell wouldnt spend ungodly amounts of money on wheels
                ahh

and shhhh the wheel people will chime in and hate you

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

ahh

and shhhh the wheel people will chime in and hate you
                  i know, i know....everyone has the right to their own opinion....

and i have the right to have an opinion of their opinion....lol
                  SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....

Comment

its a cycle of hate and not caring lol

here check this guy out. i would never do it to my car but pretty cool

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...budget-rebirth
                    Last edited by Law Grandeur; 02-06-2012, 07:27 PM.

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

its a cycle of hate and not caring lol

here check this guy out. i would never do it to my car but pretty cool

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...budget-rebirth
                      i like that Nissan sitting next to the P5

New heart and soul H22A4
                      Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
                      Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
                      Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

you shoulda went with lime green, it wouldn't look as bad. my lime green snap on tool box brightens up my shop!
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          you shoulda went with lime green, it wouldn't look as bad. my lime green snap on tool box brightens up my shop!
                          ummmm.....no
                          SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....

Comment

My argument isn't about spending $2000 on wheels for a $1000 car... I just don't like these XXR wheels, because every ricer on the block just HAS to have them. They're a fad. There's really nothing wrong with the wheels themselves... just that every thread I see about someone talking about getting new wheels, they're always planning on XXRs. Years ago, it was Rota. I hate to see people following fads. At least your car is unique enough to avoid being lumped in with the fanboys, Rich.

Also, XXR makes low offset wheels... basically, "here's wheels that don't fit your car. buy them nOW!"

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              My argument isn't about spending $2000 on wheels for a $1000 car... I just don't like these XXR wheels, because every ricer on the block just HAS to have them. They're a fad. There's really nothing wrong with the wheels themselves... just that every thread I see about someone talking about getting new wheels, they're always planning on XXRs. Years ago, it was Rota. I hate to see people following fads. At least your car is unique enough to avoid being lumped in with the fanboys, Rich.

Also, XXR makes low offset wheels... basically, "here's wheels that don't fit your car. buy them nOW!"
                              i understand what you are saying....my problem is with the "wheel" guys who think you must spend more money for a brand. did it ever occur to these guys that i (or any other xxr owner) bought them because i (we) like the way they look. maybe, just maybe i wanted the challenge of "fitting" wheels on my car that arent even close to the right specs. i sure as hell didnt buy them because "anyone who is cool, knows you have to have xxrs".

wheel guy: hey dude, your girl is fuckin fat....
                              me: i like thick girls....
                              wheel guy: she doesnt look anything like someone i would fuck...
                              me: thats ok....im fuckin her, you dont have to.
                              SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....

Comment

Working...
                              X