No announcement yet.

Moonshine...who's had it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jello shots are made with vodka. We tried making them with everclear and they had to be put in the freezer because they wouldn't set there's too much alcohol
    MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

That's probably why I drank my first jello shot...

Comment

You need to use more Jello packets when making shots especially if you use Everclear. Like making jigglers. You need more powder to hold it all together if you're putting in alcohol instead of water.

Everclear is pointless. Anything that high proof is for topping off mixed drinks, like adding a splash of tobasco to a meal. If you like drinking it straight you probably would like doing meth too.
        Speaking of, how is Everclear, a big bottle of ultra high proof alcohol, legal to buy. You could buy a dozen if you wanted to kill the whole block at a party, and yet people can't buy more than 2 boxes of cough medicine in case they're trying to make meth. Supid laws. On to the gun thread...
        Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
        -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
        MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Oh yeah, absolutely. So many of the songs use the same chords, too. My guitarist/singer used to love to go straight from Against Me's Sink Florida Sink right into Disturbed's The Sickness. Same chords.
          We always kept it simple... because we played bars, and there was a good chance one or more of us was drunk by the time we played.
          I had to check those chords and sure enough!

Originally posted by faqncb7 View Post
          jello shots are made with vodka. We tried making them with everclear and they had to be put in the freezer because they wouldn't set there's too much alcohol
          Wiki says they are made with Everclear. Either way they will put a hurtin on you quick if you start downing those bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct View Post
            You need to use more Jello packets when making shots especially if you use Everclear. Like making jigglers. You need more powder to hold it all together if you're putting in alcohol instead of water.

Everclear is pointless. Anything that high proof is for topping off mixed drinks, like adding a splash of tobasco to a meal. If you like drinking it straight you probably would like doing meth too.
            Speaking of, how is Everclear, a big bottle of ultra high proof alcohol, legal to buy. You could buy a dozen if you wanted to kill the whole block at a party, and yet people can't buy more than 2 boxes of cough medicine in case they're trying to make meth. Supid laws. On to the gun thread...
            Its $22 a bottle here. I buy a bottle a year to take to dear camp in PA. Its used to make other drinks.

BTW one of the street names for meth is 417. Where I live is area code 417 and the huge meth problem here is why its called that.

The gun thread has became a local bitching spot for everything! Meth, guns, Canada and Everclear!
            Last edited by H311RA151N; 12-30-2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
              The gun thread has became a local bitching spot for everything! Meth, guns, Canada and Everclear!

Originally posted by wed3k
              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

odd combo

Comment

Working...
                X