Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antenna

So my antenna motor finally died a couple of days ago. Was wondering if anyone knew of any stubby ones that are a direct fit or any OE replacement motors that aren't complete garbage. I've looked around and i knew of the s2k swap, but I dont really want to spend a ton and have to do a bunch of mods to make it fit.
    thanks!

Lol my antenna just died the other day too. What I did was went to Autozone and bought their Metra antenna for 13 bucks or you can go to a JY and find a dx antenna their manual so you won't run into this problem again. But if your looking for a fix on the cheap Metra antenna is definitely worth it.

Comment

i dont want a manual one, i either want a working power one, or a stubby thats only like 4-8"

Comment

Originally posted by 93redcb7 View Post
        i dont want a manual one, i either want a working power one, or a stubby thats only like 4-8"
        stubby you wont get shit for radio reception. trust me ive tried lol

Comment

So my antenna motor finally died a couple of days ago. Was wondering if anyone knew of any stubby ones that are a direct fit or any OE replacement motors that aren't complete garbage. I've looked around and i knew of the s2k swap, but I dont really want to spend a ton and have to do a bunch of mods to make it fit.
          thanks!
          Did the motor actually die, or does the mast just not go up and down? If you want to retain an OEM power antenna, it can be repaired. I have rebuilt dozens of them and can provide some assistance.
          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
            stubby you wont get shit for radio reception. trust me ive tried lol
            even with a booster?

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
              Did the motor actually die, or does the mast just not go up and down? If you want to retain an OEM power antenna, it can be repaired. I have rebuilt dozens of them and can provide some assistance.
              the motor actually died, i replaced the mast like 3 weeks ago and then it died lol... there are some

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-ACCORD...993929&vxp=mtr

i mean its only 71$ shipped for a new one with a 1 year warranty? and 262 has sold, figured someone has tried it.

Comment

thanks!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=205821

Comment

Working...
                X