Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

DBSharp's Turbo Fabrication thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good, glad you found an intercooler that works.
    I have been tooo busy, but looks real good my friend.

keep em coming, and up that HP number!
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

I know he got the potential to make power, but will it be usable power, will he be able to put it to the ground, will he get it tuned correctly, too much variables for me. You know I am capable of over 600hp, he might be able to make 800 but how much of it will we be able to use effectively,at 400 I am still spinning tires in 4 gear.

Comment

Errol you need to go ahead and get some ET streets.
        spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
          Errol you need to go ahead and get some ET streets.
          Wow...at 200 + a pop...them some expensive shoes man!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Tony, that's what I am talking about trying to kill the jacan, Mickey T over $200 a pop, and I just put on 4 brand new Neo Gen.

Comment

Trying to put me in the Baller Status with him and his over size inter-cooler.

Comment

I have no idea how I got the idea of putting this thing on my car..... lol. Hey man Ill battle f0or the hondas, but your going to half to battle ken. He is going to have a functional twin setup. I didn't tell him what to do, but he has been finding out from someone, then he ask my opinion on it as if to say "look what I figured out". I have been giving him a little advice though....
                Who is this ken, and what experience have you had with intercoolers? I am curious to see how his twin setup is designed.

I have admired your build for a while you should PM me so we can throw idea's at each other so i can get more knowledge on how i should build my F22 for boost.

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
                91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
                funds for swap:$000.00
                Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
                Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

mickey T doesn't like to play in the rain but he loves dry pavement. Even my worn out dry-rotted Nitto 555r make a huge difference on my traction on the street. I mostly hook first gear @ 10 psi with them. On my street tires, I spin as soon as the turbo spools.
                  spin city

Comment

Megarock ken is straight dsm, we got into an argument and I told him I would race and beat his Talon with my Accord, the bet $1000.00. The minute I sent out my block to GE to get it built he got scared and went all out, this is what he is trying to accomplish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhiKLm9E6UA

Comment

Originally posted by yardiexd40 View Post
                      Megarock ken is straight dsm, we got into an argument and I told him I would race and beat his Talon with my Accord, the bet $1000.00. The minute I sent out my block to GE to get it built he got scared and went all out, this is what he is trying to accomplish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhiKLm9E6UA
                      Damn...I watched this video like 20 times...is this car street legal...its a mofo beast!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Well if he can get his car to run like that,I might loose a grand, otherwise Honda rules

Comment

Well if he can get his car to run like that,I might loose a grand, otherwise Honda rules
                          Post up a vid of your car running bro....I havent seen it since yal got it going!

Comment

Tony I got to learn how to tune, went to the dyno, not calling any names now, daniel please do the same,for a professional I got a shabby ass tune, nothing was set right in the S300 software,told him I had 1000cc injectors he put in 900cc, put the wideband on the wrong settings, wrong map sensor,v-tec on a none v-tec single over head , and the list goes on, and with a defective TPS still pull 420 hp, 22psi. He wasn't even close to the efficiency range of my turbo.
                            Last edited by yardiexd40; 09-11-2010, 01:39 AM.

Comment

I won't call any names, but you do know who wouldn't have given you a shabby ass tune...... but then you gotta come to NC to get that.

That said, we all have our off days. We need to work on getting your motor a little more efficient. I am going to hog out a IM for my car like what I was trying to get you to do and we will see how it works. ONCE again I am going to be a guinea pig....

X2 on the vid! I wanna see my hard work in action!

Oh yea, ken aint no john Shepard, he never will be.....
                              Last edited by dbsharp; 09-11-2010, 02:22 AM.
                              spin city

Comment

Tony I got to learn how to tune, went to the dyno, not calling any names now, daniel please do the same,for a professional I got a shabby ass tune, nothing was set right in the S300 software,told him I had 1000cc injectors he put in 900cc, put the wideband on the wrong settings, wrong map sensor,v-tec on a none v-tec single over head , and the list goes on, and with a defective TPS still pull 420 hp, 22psi. He wasn't even close to the efficiency range of my turbo.
                                Oh yeah I know you can pull out more HP than that...but hellz yeah I want to see that 420hp CB7 in action bro...damn...420hp! I wanna drive that bitch myself...you guys are my idles man...I will build me a boosted Accord one day...just gotta get my kids out of college first!

I won't call any names, but you do know who wouldn't have given you a shabby ass tune...... but then you gotta come to NC to get that.

That said, we all have our off days. We need to work on getting your motor a little more efficient. I am going to hog out a IM for my car like what I was trying to get you to do and we will see how it works. ONCE again I am going to be a guinea pig....

X2 on the vid! I wanna see my hard work in action!
                                Get 'em Danny....lets make the trip to FL and tune that bish for him...you know I am down for a road trip...we can meet up in Jack....that aint too far to drive!

Comment

Working...
                                X