E55 1, M5 0.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E55 1, M5 0.

Machine shoot out in Taiwan between E55 and M5, M5 lost control and crashed before testing completed.
    Too bad. Luckily all three passengers on M5 survived with no serious injuries.

A little bondo and sandpaper will fix that right up. Its not that bad it just needs to be filled in with bondo. I can do the job. I just need a life time supply of bondo and sandpaper.
    I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Put someone in the bimmer who knows how to drive, and the M5 will win hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7DRIVA
        A little bondo and sandpaper will fix that right up. Its not that bad it just needs to be filled in with bondo. I can do the job. I just need a life time supply of bondo and sandpaper.
        WERD! lol......

Midwest car club

Current rides:
        91 accord lx (5spd)
        92 accord lx (5spd)
        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Looks like driver error to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
            Looks like driver error to me.
            Looks like someone didn't know how to handle the power of a m5 bimmer! So sad to see something so beautiful trashed.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

were they racing? I would favor the E55 anyways, draging, but road race M5.

Comment

the ultimate driving machine indeed

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

hmm.. wheels still seem in tact.. i wonder how much they want for them

Comment

Working...
                  X