CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner "Off Topic"

Old 11-08-2015, 08:50 AM   #41
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
He comes and goes. He was trying to sell the car recently, but hopefully he's reconsidered.

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 08:26 AM   #42
cb9fam!!
CB7tuner Member

cb9fam!! is cool... so far.
Damn that sucks well i guess its time to get to the drawing board and figure out how to make this happen like did
cb9fam!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 08:34 AM   #43
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
I believe he swapped to an F20B or something as well, the last time I saw his car...

I wouldn't mind trying a rear-mount turbo setup on a beater, just for fun. I've actually been trying to think of how cheap it could be done.

Old 11-11-2015, 03:43 PM   #44
cb9fam!!
CB7tuner Member

cb9fam!! is cool... so far.
could be pretty cheap if you get a junk yard turbo off a powestroke or duramax and just some pipe and just put it together on a budget $500-800??? idk what is all involved in this setup but im thinking about doing it on the wagon
cb9fam!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 05:57 PM   #45
JFISHTHECREATOR
CB7tuner Member

JFISHTHECREATOR is cool... so far.
Send a message via Skype™ to JFISHTHECREATOR
I drive by his house sometimes. I ought to stop by and meet him. The car is very clean.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:09 PM   #46
bunkaccord
CB7tuner Member

bunkaccord is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFISHTHECREATOR View Post
I drive by his house sometimes. I ought to stop by and meet him. The car is very clean.
That's funny, my wife told me a silverish car "like mine" drove by and slowed down to look at my car. I still have the accord, I'll answer any h2b or remote turbo questions you guys have. The car is a ton of fun, I will eventually I sell it Just not sure when. When the next project car comes along, I will need to free up space for it.
bunkaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 02:54 AM   #47
joeskk
Newcomer

joeskk is cool... so far.
bunk, you running stock injectors/fuel pump? I know STS says people can run up to about 7psi of boost without any mods to the engine, but you said you're running 10psi? What engine mods did you have to do to accommodate FI, if any?
joeskk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 06:42 AM   #48
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

I don't think he's coming back. Last I heard he was selling his car. He got his feelings hurt somewhere along the line.

"Psi" depends on the turbo. Anyone who used psi as a blanket "this much is safe" statement is either a moron, or they're trying to sell you something. No amount of boost is safe on a stock f22a. Ring lands break. It might be in two years, it might be in two days. Chances are you might get a few months out of it if it's tuned correctly. Fuel delivery should always be upgraded for turbo. Running lean is the fastest way to go boom.

Old 03-12-2017, 01:10 AM   #49
wagonkid
CB7tuner Member

wagonkid is cool... so far.
I like the idea of a rear turbo set up myself as well I hope that I can learn more before installing on the cb9 im planning on a f20b swap soon .
wagonkid is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: