Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 swap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI ALL im new
    im joshua
    I HAVE a 90 cb7 i had f22b dohc and now i have f20a sohc. cuz the f22b BLEW them ASS's SOLD me a BAD MOTOR

BUT ne ways i wanted to no wat ALL has to b done to an H22 swap. in my 90 accord there are books out DIY easy this and that. I WANTED to no from a person who did this swap wat will I NEED to get the job done, and do any of the mounts gotta come out..
    thanks joshua
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

A word of advice...try doing a search, this topic has been covered hundreds of times, don't want to sound like a dick, but that's what the other members will recommend you do as well. If you want to know ALL that has to be done, search a little and you will find your answer; however if you have a specific question about certain parts concerning the swap, then I'll be happy to help.

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

its a direct swap besides the three wires for vtec

Comment

Originally posted by simpL cb7
        its a direct swap besides the three wires for vtec
        CLose but theres more wiring. Read the stickies explains everything in the swap section. Doing a search will answer a lot of questions too.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

what is this like the 4th or 5th thread like this this week? we dont spoon feed noobies,because the site is fairly easy to navigate. all your answers can be found in the swaps forum and the sticky located at the top of it. hell im pretty sure theres a step by step thing about re-wiring for vtec, it even has pictures.....

My Members Ride Thread
          Originally posted by deevergote
          You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

thanks for comments research is KEY

I understand what yall are sayin how ever i was doin research and they sell GUIDES to do a h22 cb7 swap. HAS any 1 EVER used or seen this guide tells u all wires to connect etc..
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Its not worth it when all the info is on this site for free.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I'm knew to CB7 as well man and let me tell ya, before you ask a question about anything search all the forums man. Pretty much all you need to know are in the stickies or in other posts that people have the same issues that you might have. Don't get a manual for your swap I'm doing the same thing and I'm pretty new to this as well and from just reading all the stickies and other people's threads I've gotten all the information that I need from what will fit to wiring to pretty much everything. Search away bud and good luck!

Good-by F22, Give me an H22!!

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                  I understand what yall are sayin how ever i was doin research and they sell GUIDES to do a h22 cb7 swap. HAS any 1 EVER used or seen this guide tells u all wires to connect etc..
                  Yes I bought that guide for the swap off the Internet, but that was before I found out about this site, and to be honest you will find more info here than you will with those guides, far more info.

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22
                  375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                  X