OEM fog light install question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM fog light install question

I bought some oem fogs from a fellow cb with the oem switch. However there is no wiring harness can someone point me to the proper wiring harness I can get to wire all this up? I would prefer the oem from sonshonda but I don't know the part number. But if that's not possible what's a good universal one? I got a 90 sedan hope you guys can help me out.

Originally posted by H3ad tr9p View Post
    I bought some oem fogs from a fellow cb with the oem switch. However there is no wiring harness can someone point me to the proper wiring harness I can get to wire all this up? I would prefer the oem from sonshonda but I don't know the part number. But if that's not possible what's a good universal one? I got a 90 sedan hope you guys can help me out.
    Wiring harnesses for these are getting rare and you cannot buy them from a store anymore. I'd check the FB group or the buy/sell here when you can.

Comment

I have a complete 90-91 fog harness I don't plan on using. Pm me.

Comment

use an aftermarket harness and add oem switch to it. cheaper alternative and u can use it separate of headlights. WINNING
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Shoot me a link to where this harness is so I know which one to get please

Comment

i also need a fog light harness. I think I'm going to order this one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Un...9VOeLp&vxp=mtr

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHTHECREATOR View Post
              i also need a fog light harness. I think I'm going to order this one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Un...9VOeLp&vxp=mtr
              Yes, this is the route you should go. If you want to hook up the stock switch, you can use this pinout, and tap into the White wire on that harness for Pin E:

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
              X