Do you save her?......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you save her?......

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA..a plunger?!...hahahahhahahahaaha wooooo..*sigh* man i needed that

Comment

What's funny? I used a plunger on my car and my grandma's car to take a dent out before.. it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
        What's funny? I used a plunger on my car and my grandma's car to take a dent out before.. it worked.
        but look at the dent..

Comment

damn... just,... damn....
          . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
          WiredMotorSports
          [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

rofl its like mam its totalled **runs to get plunger
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

fuck the plunger have her hold that position its beef injection time..
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                fuck the plunger have her hold that position its beef injection time..
                DIRTY BOY!!!..DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY!!!!

Comment

lol i didnt even notice the plunger until i started reading the replies...
                  Seattle Silver crew #5
                  Member of the Midwest Car Club.
                  ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

Wow... a girl in a skirt... trying to fix her car... in a very nice position. Gets a thumbs up from me!

Now, if I saw that, would I offer to help? Probably. After taking a couple pictures and admiring the view! (wow, I feel piggy... )

Comment

Working...
                    X