X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
    mr. boost? haha yea i'd wanna see them run
    too bad he left before all them subies showed up with a skyline and a sileighty
    the STI's are nice from a dead stop but from a 30mph roll they are slow i wish i bumped into that skyline though that would have been very interesting to see!!!!! again had a great time and you guys didnt get the smoke nearly as bad as my girl did that shit bellowed into my car but thats ok i think that shit smells like SEX i love it !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
      the STI's are nice from a dead stop but from a 30mph roll they are slow i wish i bumped into that skyline though that would have been very interesting to see!!!!! again had a great time and you guys didnt get the smoke nearly as bad as my girl did that shit bellowed into my car but thats ok i think that shit smells like SEX i love it !!!!!!!!!
      Well get the SC61 on tonight tubby.... JUST NO DRIVING TILL WE SEE DAVE... Deal??? NO driving.

As for the skyline... Id venture to say hed have to be making about 375-400WHP if he were to beat you. And contrary to poular bvelief, not all those things are fast... Sure there are guys that DEO build them and make 1000 HPYour best bet would be a 30-40 roll and good gas pedal modulation. We should bolt up my M&Hs to that pile and see what itll really do. I guarantee youll hook 2-5 with them. NO WHEEL SPIN.
      750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
      realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Awww FUCK yeah son....That would be savage as shit...
        so, from what I've seen, Justin has one of the fastest CB's in the Northwest.
        Also, Genius if you call him fat boy, wait till u meet me! ROFL.

Comment

haha
          your just pleasently plump

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
            haha
            your just pleasently plump
            Ya im not little either... Im just taller 300 club son (well, im RIGHT there)...

LOL

750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
            realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

lol, Zach's got you in the weight department.
              In no particualr order, some I took, some Sue took..

Patriotic as fuck

Comment

MOAR!!

lil group photo. idk why but taking this picture made me feel like a stalker or somthing,lol

Comment

MOAR!! AGAIN!

My car! lol

Comment

My son is just chillin' out the window of my car. I had so many little dirt swirls from him across my trunk.

Did you ever find where you were leaking oil from?
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

haha
                      you know this is the one where i was hiding behind my car cause u bitched at me
                      lol

Comment

haha im like the fuckin jolly green fat man in all those pics.

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post
                          Well get the SC61 on tonight tubby.... JUST NO DRIVING TILL WE SEE DAVE... Deal??? NO driving.

As for the skyline... Id venture to say hed have to be making about 375-400WHP if he were to beat you. And contrary to poular bvelief, not all those things are fast... Sure there are guys that DEO build them and make 1000 HPYour best bet would be a 30-40 roll and good gas pedal modulation. We should bolt up my M&Hs to that pile and see what itll really do. I guarantee youll hook 2-5 with them. NO WHEEL SPIN.
                          that skyline is putting out 414whp with a partially tuned map, upgraded turbos and unbalanced wastegates that only crack at 1.1 bar. we are pulling it apart soon to remove hicas, fix the wastegates and do a few other things. marc owns the skyline and the sileighty you guys were ragging on. sam was driving the car and he said he fucked with some people lol. i warn you guys though the sileighty put out 350/300 on an enthalpy flash and weighs about 2400. also with the rivets...its marcs dd and he had issues with the stock rear fenders so he went the cheaper route and threw the widebody panels on. nissan haters i swear.
                          Last edited by blackice; 06-10-2008, 10:30 PM.
                          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                          Project 240SX
                          Originally posted by chillin943
                          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

I wasn't hating on the nissans that skyline was bad ass and the other one was pretty hot too...clowned all over my heap.

Comment

Originally posted by 90lxh22a View Post
                              I wasn't hating on the nissans that skyline was bad ass and the other one was pretty hot too...clowned all over my heap.
                              lol i was just giving people shit. marc and sam are pretty cool guys. sam (the one driving the sileighty) is actually a really good tuner and is a honda guy so i'm sure he would have been interested in the boosted h. i don't blame him for playing with you guys after seeing his car (geo metro) haha....but then again i'm driving a geo prizm while the 240 is down so i don't have room to talk.
                              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                              Project 240SX
                              Originally posted by chillin943
                              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                                My son is just chillin' out the window of my car. I had so many little dirt swirls from him across my trunk.

Did you ever find where you were leaking oil from?
                                Shit,lol I havn't even thought about it. I've been too busy trying to get the civic back together lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X