Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
    WTF am i invisible or what i posted on page #1 in like flynn
    cool beans, alex needs to update! its on like donkey kong!! RAIN or SHINE!!! ive done green valley...too many posted POPO these days...i vote for SR-509?

PS- just finished installing my CR sway bars and upgraded bushings...car feels a bit more balanced and planted in the corners!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabe View Post
      IM a south guy but I have no clue about Green Valley Road. SR-509 runs from Tacoma through Des Moines, the majority of it is sweeping curves. It is surrounded by tree's and makes a beautiful drive, I suggested it because we can take it from 320th and end up in Fife next to the freeway.
      Hmmmm...I only know of 509 through burien....Hmmm

Comment

509 to Tacoma works for me. Then I can break away at the Fife/Tacoma Dome area.
        ""Sometimes, whats in my head, isnt really the same concept in life"
        current ride...'01 IS300

SOLD...'93 CB7 4DR but not forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
          cool beans, alex needs to update! its on like donkey kong!! RAIN or SHINE!!! ive done green valley...too many posted POPO these days...i vote for SR-509?

PS- just finished installing my CR sway bars and upgraded bushings...car feels a bit more balanced and planted in the corners!
          ill have nicks valintine 1 (radar)
          so that wont be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
            WTF am i invisible or what i posted on page #1 in like flynn
            Damn, where he hell was I? Sorry, you are up on the list.

Damn old age is KILLING the memory.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

hope everyone brings there rain coats cause its supposed to rain tomorrow lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
              New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
                hope everyone brings there rain coats cause its supposed to rain tomorrow lol.
                I need to clean the inside of my car. So Im hoping rain in the later part of the day.
                I should have done it today, but got busy, so no luck
                ""Sometimes, whats in my head, isnt really the same concept in life"
                current ride...'01 IS300

SOLD...'93 CB7 4DR but not forgotten

Comment

This is a rough idea of 509, you guys can decide if you wanna do it. It runs by dashpoint state park so maybe we can get some shots there.

Comment

^^^ shoot can you extend that to go over the narrows and down to ruston way.... nice possible finishing group photos there...then everyone can just catch the freeway from there^^^ just a thought.

BUT, whatever is clever!! im doown for whatever..just need to clean the car. dont forget this will be after applebees, its gonna be a little dark.....but we all like nightime cruises right? LOL i do
                    Last edited by SMseagren83; 12-07-2008, 04:34 PM.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                      yeah, whatever is clever!! im doown for whatever..just need to clean the car. dont forget this will be after applebees, its gonna be a little dark.....but we all like nightime cruises right? LOL i do
                      i do when its not raining

how are we gonna take dope pictures in the dark?

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                        i do when its not raining

how are we gonna take dope pictures in the dark?
                        you cant drive in the rain? try driving mine... YES i am bringing my camera with the intention to snap off some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                          You have all the parts???? Whatchoo buildin?
                          hey got an f22a6 rebuild to do.. bought all honda geniune parts and seals.. just never rebuilt an engine so im kinda sketch about fuckin up my DD ya kno! lol

8 Accords so far:
                          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Shit, that means I have to wash the 5mo. of dirt and shit off my car? Hope my paint is ok.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

509 actually becomes the 21st street bridge in downtown tacoma, which becomes 705 into Ruston Way. I am also bringing my camera. Another thought for some shots - we can park along the road in front of the tacoma dome, it has excellent lighting at night.
                              Last edited by jdmwannabe; 12-07-2008, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                                Shit, that means I have to wash the 5mo. of dirt and shit off my car? Hope my paint is ok.
                                yes it does...

Comment

Working...
                                X