• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official 09' Spring Meet

Official 2009 NW Spring Meet

Where: Deception Pass **exact place will be posted after Monday*

When: May 24th

Pre-roll out meet spot: Jack-in-the-Box/Applebees off exit 255 (Directions further down the post) @9:00am (Eat Breakfast/Wake up/ BS......) We will leave at 10AM.

Southern peeps Pre-meet @ the IHOP at the Supermall 6:45-7am then will roll out to meet with Northgate peeps

Northern/Seattle area Meet at the RedRobin parking lot at Northgate Mall @ 7:30AM-7:45. We will head out at 8AM sharp.

The Plans:
    Roll out from JB's @ 10:00am (roughly) and we head on this cruise to Deception Pass. We will all stop at a grocery store before getting to Deception Pass to buy BBQ food/stuff. We will then roll out to the Deception Pass meet location.

Chuckanut Drive

Lets have fun, mingle/chat, eat, drink booze.

**No burnouts, high/loud revving of any sort will be allowed. I will personally slap you if you do any of that. You will then be told to GTFO and go home.**

Jack in the Box location:
    1075 E Sunset Dr
    Bellingham, WA 98226
    (360) 671-7727

Directions
    From I5 North :
    -Exit 255 for Sunset Dr.
    -Left on Sunset
    -Jack in the Box is on your left

From South:
    -Exit 255 for Sunset Dr.
    -Right on Sunset Dr.
    -JB's will be on Left.

People attending meet:

1. joekt -Joe
    2. jdmwannabe -Justin
    3. zack_odom (+5-6)
    4. Father Time -Alex
    5. 1sickaccord360
    6. SMseagren83 -Sean
    7. AccordReborn -Evan
    8. d112crzy -Jose
    9. junior91 -Junior
    10. tresexohcb -Mike
    11. kdizzle
    12. accord_rider
    13. nho93accord
    14. DRQPQUT
    15. homo with Sean's old car
    16. 92jdm- Gage
    17. reaction360- Zol

From Canada:
    1. Ekoo
    2. 604 CB7
    3. ex-r-wagon
    4. Aleks
    5. Lanesky_EX-R
    6. CB3 (if it's not to St. Helens)
    7. 604_SE

Maybe's

1. F22HB
    2. snailin91
    3. reaction360
    4. 90ACCORDLXGUY
    5. cole_edinger
    6. 92_EX_Ninja
    7. murdochyuga
    Last edited by d112crzy; 05-23-2009, 05:13 PM.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

in

my ride

Comment

In

Comment

Address, location of the IHOP for us North of 49ers please.

Comment

ALL in!!
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by ex-r-wagon View Post
            its at the the supermall, in auburn.

1044 Supermall Way # 1715, Auburn, WA‎

google maps:
            http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...-8&sa=N&tab=il
            Last edited by ric3rboi23; 02-20-2009, 11:32 PM.
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ex-r-wagon View Post
              Added.

The Northerner could meet up at the Northgate PArking garage and roll down together if that works for everyone?(Near JCPenny's at the mall) It's just off I-5 and EXTREMELY easy to hop back on I-% South from there.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

IN
                + 5 or 6?

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                  IN
                  + 5 or 6?
                  As long as they are chill bro, it doesn't matter.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Comment

In

oh yea
                    my members page http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23408
                    Myspace myspace.com/ryan3600

Comment

Comment

Re:Previous meets....

I'm curious if this is going to be run like the last 2 meets....such as every one leaving and doing 80-90mph out of the gates and everyone getting broken up. I was under the impression everyone would try to stay together, say around 60mph and the rear cars would drive up and pull infront of the lead car....hence STAY TOGETHER, BE a Car Club. Last couple meets we had to pull over 2-3 times and find everyone. Kinda lame. I'd rather go slower and stay together and THEN kick them up to 80-90mph when we find a open spot and let em rip !

Just my thoughts. We spent way too long trying to FIND everyone and stay together because lead cars were doing 80-90mph, thats all.

I'm gonna make an effort to go though. I just wanted to know if anyone else felt this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurians' Ryde View Post
                          I was under the impression everyone would try to stay together, say around 60mph and the rear cars would drive up and pull infront of the lead car....hence STAY TOGETHER, BE a Car Club. I'd rather go slower and stay together and THEN kick them up to 80-90mph when we find a open spot and let em rip !
                          I have sometimes felt that way. You bring up a good point and that is something that would be nice to see instead of a bunch of us scattered throughout.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by Taurians' Ryde View Post
                            I'm curious if this is going to be run like the last 2 meets....such as every one leaving and doing 80-90mph out of the gates and everyone getting broken up. I was under the impression everyone would try to stay together, say around 60mph and the rear cars would drive up and pull infront of the lead car....hence STAY TOGETHER, BE a Car Club. Last couple meets we had to pull over 2-3 times and find everyone. Kinda lame. I'd rather go slower and stay together and THEN kick them up to 80-90mph when we find a open spot and let em rip !

Just my thoughts. We spent way too long trying to FIND everyone and stay together because lead cars were doing 80-90mph, thats all.

I'm gonna make an effort to go though. I just wanted to know if anyone else felt this way.

Good point there Adam...I'm bringin a Head Gasket just for you this time!

Comment

why am i not on the list?
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                              X