No announcement yet.

Jan 13th Grub and roll.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Na I think I'll wake up early and get up there right at opening then just leave around 1:30 or so. Then I can show up and see whats up.

Comment

jj where you going? crystal?

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
      New people click here

Comment

shweet! sunday's weather still looks promising....
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
          jj where you going? crystal?
          yup. most likely. you wanna come up with us?

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
            yup. most likely. you wanna come up with us?

maybe idk i dont have much money i will have to bumb some from someone lol

New people click here

Comment

why not go to snoqualmie and just come down 1 90 it wwould save on gas in the long run I think
              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

he is probally not taking his car so he would have to go home anyways

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
                  he is probally not taking his car so he would have to go home anyways
                  Ya. Its all good. I'll make it to the meet.

Comment

So Im torn, I want to put my car back to stock height because its my daily, but I want to bring it to the meet lowered. Am I gonna get shit from everyone for lifting it back up?

Comment

The pass isn't look good right now guys
                      http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/fore...spx?zone=WA519

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

hopefully they bust out the trucks and de-icer! otherwise just grab some cables. my accord made it through with snow on the pass...just strapped on some cables on my 16s. woot.... rode like shit!
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

We're out guys.

Juniors alternator went bad and I replaced it with mine. Turns out it's bad too.

Don't have money for a new one and really don't feel like going to the junkyards to get a used one because it could be bad. Even if it wasn't, we still don't have the money for even a used one.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Two bad alternaters at once!? Dude that sucks. You sure it isn't somthing else? Oh ya, what happend to your daily driver civic too?

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              We're out guys.

Juniors alternator went bad and I replaced it with mine. Turns out it's bad too.

Don't have money for a new one and really don't feel like going to the junkyards to get a used one because it could be bad. Even if it wasn't, we still don't have the money for even a used one.
                              you know for sure its the alt, not battery or dizzy?
                              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                              Project 240SX
                              Originally posted by chillin943
                              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

check your wires too
                                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Working...
                                X