Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

updated pics of the cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice cb love the head lights

Comment

come on people im sur you have more negative or positive thoughts on my car or is it just that damn ugly to eveyone well fuck it i love it
      h23a3 lxinks

Comment

I want that motor lol!

Comment

not my taste but its looks nice!
          STOP SUPPORTING THIEVES. DONT BUY STOLEN PARTS.

Comment

you wnat the motor so did i for some time now its mine

Originally posted by 91lsvtecsi View Post
            not my taste but its looks nice!
            thank you
            h23a3 lxinks

Comment

nice whip love the drop and rims...those tails actually look good on that color cb
              R.I.P. To My CB7 The Motor Blew

Comment

Figured i update this after seeing it a couple months ago. I was totally heartbroken it was totally trashed one piece headlights busted rims gone back was smashed in both sides all from front to back were smashed in looked like it was in a demolish-in derby. i will never sell another of my cars locally
                h23a3 lxinks

Comment

That stinks to hear... Too bad you didn't return it to stock to sell it and keep all of those nice parts.

Comment

looking back i wish i had i even let my jdm fogs go w/ it fail
                    h23a3 lxinks

Comment

i offered to buy all that off you..
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

i know tommi tried to help a friend then wife divorced him and took the car and sold it
                        h23a3 lxinks

Comment

those one piece are so clean keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                          X