Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

foglights from honda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
    what exactly comes in that box? everything you need to plug em up?
    every last piece you need. fog, brackes, wire harness, switch, ect. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

wow thats cheap. i always thought u had to piece it together.

Comment

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...=08V31-SM4-100 this is the site i get all my oem stuff from .... i looked up the pn and it came up so check it out sir hopefull FTW right
        i see it says 222.34 shiped brand new, make sure your getting the right parts thought wouldnt want you to get stiffed
        CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

thanks every1. i think ima just start saving to get my fogs den fix the rest of my car. fogs are going slowly i can see it there becoming rarer and rarer lol. plus everyone always tellin me u get wat u pay 4. u buy cheap u get cheap u buy expencive u get dimond material lol
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=138029 <-mrt

diy whore riiittteeee here
          [URL="http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=2208455"]
          http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/members/pr3pg4lyfe.html

Comment

Honda car covers

I searched online and found individual pieces of fog lights are available. I have recently bout fantastic light weight Honda car covers from my dealer, and am relieved to buy such a quality product at such a reasonable price.

Comment

Great we got spammers reviving dead threads again. Deeve time to unleash the beastly hoards of mods

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

This thread was from 2009..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                Originally posted by bmxicansd
                so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Yeah it was until this guy revived it thus my previous statement

Originally posted by joycedoris View Post
                  I searched online and found individual pieces of fog lights are available. I have recently bout fantastic light weight Honda car covers from my dealer, and am relieved to buy such a quality product at such a reasonable price.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by joycedoris View Post

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                    Great we got spammers reviving dead threads again. Deeve time to unleash the beastly hoards of mods
                    Don't need Deev....
                    '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                    If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Just be sure you remove the links that they're so "cleverly" posting... especially if you quote them. Otherwise, you're just helping their cause!

The links aren't always about selling directly. Often, they're there to increase Google page rank by creating backlinks. The more times Google sees the site mentioned on the internet, the more relevant it thinks it is... and the higher in search results it is displayed.

Comment

Working...
                      X